1. The last time (1989 x Midnights)

Angst/smut
If you know me irl... no you don't. Don't read this. Please.

Tw; depression, mentions of drinking problem/ED

1989's perspective;

I knocked on Midnights' bedroom door, tear tracks down my cheeks that I hadn't bothered to wash away. We had broken up a few days earlier, the red haze of our explosive argument seeming to still be hanging over the house like a bad smell. I waited, bouncing on the balls of my feet as I wondered if she would be as upset as I was.

I couldn't bare to go without her, and I hadn't left my room up until that point. I heard the creak of the door as it swung open, revealing Midnights standing, looking, well, wasted.

"Please," I whispered shakily. "Please Mid,"

"Wha'ddya want Nine," She mumbled, words slurring together.

"Oh god," I sighed "We fucked up, didn't we? Big time,"

"Mmm," She groaned, waving me inside the room, which smelt of alcohol (and slightly of weed), but mostly of the familiarity of the many days and nights spent in this very room. The memories nearly sent me spiralling as I sat down on the bed next to Midnights.

"I hate you," My head fell forwards into my hands. "I hate you so much, how we have the same arguments a thousand times, but I come back to you, every single time I come back.
Every time you get drunk or high, and I get mad at you for breaking a promise. Every time you hurt me. Every time I say it's the last.
And I told myself that again, but I'm calling it. I- I'm doing it, I'm calling this shit off, we can't keep doing this, all we're doing is hurting each other and ourselves. So it is, now, this is the last time I'm going to do this,"

I smashed my lips forwards onto hers, the alcohol on her breath infiltrating my senses as our lips moved in sync, desperately, as though we would both die if we didn't do this immediately. Her hands moved to fiddle with my skirt, undoing the zip and pulling it down along with my underwear.

Soon both of our shirts added to the pile on the floor, being discarded along with Mid's shorts. I panted for breath as our lips broke apart. My breath caught in my throat again as she pushed me onto my back on the bed, no time for whispered 'I love you's or gentle kisses as she slid two long fingers into me, rough but never too much, just as always.

But this time the roughness was different, anger being translated into the way she fucked me, and I felt filthy for lying there knowing I initiated this, I wanted it. But I wasn't about to stop her. I whimpered as she hit the spot inside of me that only she knew existed.

She added a third finger, eliciting a low moan from my lips as I thrusted my hips further into her hand, seeking release. The room was filled with her heavy breathing and the sound of my moans growing louder as my orgasm approached.

I looked at her, communicating what I needed to say without words, and she smirked. Pinching my clit gently, she increased the speed of her digits working in and out of me to be faster than I had though possible.

I arched my back, crying out as I clenched around her as I came on her fingers. She slowed down, coaxing me through it before removing her fingers and sucking them clean while holding eye contact with me.

We both lay next to each other for a few minutes as I recovered. I didn't want to leave. I wanted nothing more than to eat her out, actually, but I pushed that thought out of my mind, standing up and dressing myself, throwing her her own clothes without smiling, to let her know that I wasn't forgiving her. We both stayed there uncomfortable, before I broke the silence.

"This is it then," I whispered. I'd come to talk to her, I'd came and now I'd leave. Easy.

"Sure," She chuckled.