Acknowledgement

Greetings friends,

Historical Fiction is boring. Fantasy is boring. That's what we think, and say. At least I did. But now, here I'm, finishing my novel; which is a historical fiction, mixed with fantasy.

Writing historical fantasy was never my plan, romance was my genre. But sometimes, fate does amazing works. When I first published Reign, I wasn't sure of the genre it was going to fall under. But after days of surveying through Wattpad Clubs, I ended up selecting the Historical Fiction category. Later, I still searched. But soon, my story was #300 in HF. And rose to #227. That was what gave me the confidenceto continue with the HF genre. And I did. And this is how Reign was written as HF and fantasy.

Now, first of all, I'd like to thank my mother, for her support with this story, and my father, for recharging my tablet with a net pack every time I used it all up. I know I've been silly lately, but this for you.

Next comes up my readers, my supporters, without whom this story wouldn't have been possible. Your votes and comments are what kept me moving. As it is said, a writer is born from readers. True, indeed.

There are many people who has influenced me for Reign, including my friends, my English teachers, my well wishers. Also, some of my fellow wattpadians whose names I possibly can't list here for it would take a lot of time to type the correct usernames (hehe, I always mess them up!). So, yeah, this is the end.

Well, only the end of this book. As said, Sarah's life as Crowned Princess Annabeth has just started. Surely, you'd like to know more don't you? That said, this is not the end.

Not officially the end.

Its just the beginning. 

Stay tuned,

Kajree Gautom x.