Heyyyyyyyyyy So lot of news um so  im gonna try to shift POVs to mainly Charlotte with guest POVs cuz I am now writing on my own 

Also this is just for fun... I will write when I feel like it so keep reading or don't. And I dont mean to be bitchy but this is just for fun so pls dont pressurize me :)

After a few minutes, both Finnick and I trailed off. We just sat there in contemplative silence and then suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. 

I picked up a plate and swung around trying to hit whoever was behind me... but it hit air. I snap my head around and then im glad that the plate hadn't hit my target; it was Lox and she had apparently stepped back just in time.

"Are you insane?" she hissed. "You could have fucking killed me... and the games havent even begun yet" She smirked at me.

"Oh my god, i am so sorry. I didn't know it was you.. i can't believe i almost killed you... im soo sorry... are you okay, did I hit you" and then I shut up cuz i realize i was rambling and by this point, Lox was already trembling, trying not to laugh out. Damn it

I glared at her, and she finally let loose, laughing like the world would end if she didn't.

Well in the end, she leaves to go get breakfast and by the time shes back, the announcements have turned on and "It is now time for all competitors to begin training. Pls check the nearest map to figure out which station you would like to participate. Note that all trainers/trainees are allowed to depart from stations at any time. However, loiterring will not be allowed and action will be taken against rule breakers."

I glance behind toward the serving tables where Lox was shoving her food in the trash. Hell, it looked so funny. I knew i should probably feel sorry for her but whatever. EH!

Turning my attention away from her I look around to try and find a map and see a throng of people of around an electric one that was the closest one to the cafe. And then i feel a light tap on my shoulder; I whip around but theres no one there. I go over and grab Lox before rushing out of the room.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!" she hissed. frustrated at me. 

"I ll tell u later... we need to go the room right now... that should be priority!" Suddenly Lox jerked me to a stop.

"Damn whatever the fuck u r talking! We need to get to training and that means looking at the MAP which u conveniently walked right damn past. " I whirled around and sure enough, there was a digital hologram map.

I turn back around and look into Loxs eyes and say "I don't care what u r talking about but theres some bitchy thing going on in this PRISON and im trying to help you cuz i consider u a friend, but if u dont want my help then fine!" 

Loxley looked at me and sighed, "fine, how about this.. we check the map over by the restrooms, Away from other people? We cant miss practice unless u want to die?"

I mull over my options in mind but with Lox giving me puppy eyes, there really were no choices. How she does that is beyond me! 

I turn over to start walking toward the restrooms and toss over my should with a smirk "u coming or are u waiting for the hunger games to be over?"