Special Chapter [ 1 ]

Happy 10k views!

Minjae and Minju sit in the backseat of the Lamborghini. Minjae plays with his toy plane, flying it through the air and making engine noises, while Minju lies peacefully on her twin brother's lap, yawning. Though they haven't even reached school yet, Minju can't wait to go home.

"Minjae, Minju, remember to be kind to everyone. Share your food and things if someone needs them. Don't treat anyone differently," Minji reminds them as she drives. It's the same advice she gives them every morning before school.

"Mommy, can we go to the aquarium after school? I want to see the fish!" Minjae asks excitedly, his tiny voice filled with enthusiasm. He's always energetic and adventurous, his eyes wide with curiosity.

"But I want to eat ice cream in the park. Fish are boring," Minju complains in her angelic baby voice.

Minji chuckles and glances at them in the rearview mirror. They're being so usual. Both of them are perfectly fine.

"Sure, sweeties. Mommy will take you to the aquarium and the park this weekend. If possible, we'll go there with Daehyun and Daena too."

"Yay!" they cheer in unison.

Finally, Minjae and Minju arrive at the kindergarten. Minji parks the car before helping her twins out of their car seats.

She takes a moment to adjust their cute little Gucci backpacks, smiling as they bounce with excitement.

Minjae's

Minjae's

Minju's

Minju's

"Remember to be good," she reminds them one last time, giving each a kiss on the forehead and a warm hug.