14

Later that evening, when we finally arrived at Changbin's place, I took a quick shower and changed into my pajama pants and one of his shirts that I had swiped from his closet while he was getting us some water. When I returned to his room, still drying my hair with the towel he had given me, Changbin noticed my outfit and raised an eyebrow.

"Yah! That's my shirt!" he exclaimed.

I smiled innocently. "It looked so cozy," I replied.

He softened, a tender smile spreading across his face. "It suits you better than me. You can wear it," he said, walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Can I blow-dry your hair?" he asked.

I smiled a little. "You don't have to. I can do it myself."

"But I want to. You are a customer of Changbin Salon," he insisted, leaving to grab a brush and his hairdryer.

I sat down on the floor, smiling as he began to brush through my hair. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warm air and the gentle touch of his fingers. When he turned off the hairdryer, I sighed contentedly and took his hand to help me up.

"Can you always dry my hair? My arms always get tired," I said.

He chuckled, pulling me into another hug. "I will every time I can. But now, I need to take a shower."

While he was in the shower, I busied myself by searching for a movie for us to watch. But when he emerged from the bathroom, I was taken aback. Changbin was wearing sweatpants. Just sweatpants. No shirt. My jaw nearly dropped. I had always known he was fit, but seeing him like this was something else entirely. The sheer amount of muscle was astonishing. How could anyone be so perfectly built? I shuffled around on his bed, unable to tear my eyes away from him.

Noticing my reaction, he smirked and walked over to me. He placed his hand under my chin, lifting my head so I would look into his eyes. "My eyes are up here, Baby," he whispered, sitting down next to me.

I looked at him, dumbfounded. "I—why aren't you wearing a shirt?" was all I could manage to say.

"Forgot to grab one... but now that I see your reaction, I think I'm not putting one on," he smirked.

I swallowed hard. "You're impossible," I whispered, trying to regain at least a few of my senses. But he made it worse by starting to plant sweet kisses all over my face.

I let out a shaky breath. "You're a distraction, you know that?" I mumbled.

He chuckled. "From what? Picking a movie?" he joked, kissing along my jawline.

"Yes. I was looking forward to watching... Ice Age," I said, because that was the last movie I had looked at before he came in.

He took my hand and placed it against his chest. My fingers started shaking, but I couldn't resist slowly tracing the muscles under my hand, causing him to get goosebumps. Suddenly, he pulled me onto his lap.

"You make me go crazy, Asami," he whispered, his lips hovering over mine.

I gently traced his abs, not caring what that was probably doing to him. "Ask me," I whispered, placing my legs on either side of him comfortably.

He bit his lip and slung his hands around my waist at first, but they quickly wandered down to my butt. "What are you doing?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"I told you, you make me go crazy," he whispered.

"What does that mean?" I asked quietly, trying to ignore the knot forming in my stomach as he gently squeezed his hands.

"I want you," he whispered.

I pressed my lips together, unable to resist. "I'm all yours, then," I whispered back and slung my arms around his neck as soon as he smashed his lips onto mine roughly. The world outside faded away as we melted into each other, lost in the intensity of the moment.