27 - Afterparty

Leaving the party separately from Chris sucked since we were going to my house, but we did what we had to do. Once I got home, mom and dad went directly to their house.

I walked into my bedroom and started pacing getting ready for Chris. I took the knee-high boots off already but now I was just waiting. I heard the front door open, and I opened my bedroom door. I looked down the hallway as Chri appeared and that when I finally got a good look at what he was wearing. He was in white button up, top buttons undone, dark wash jeans. The sleeves on the shirt rolled up and I bit my lip as he walked towards me. He saw me leaning on the doorframe to the door and groaned.

"Damn Frankie...you look fucking amazing." Chris said. Instantly he was meeting with me, wrapping his arms around me and passionately kissed me. His hand was on the back of my head holding me to him as I wrapped my arounds around his neck. When we broke apart, we just looked at each other and Chris smiled.

"You sure about this? I know what happened before I will not force you." Chris said and I nodded.

"I want you, Chris." I whispered and he picked me up, closing the door with his foot and carried me to the bed. I took off the top and started on the skirt, Chris was watching me undress and I saw his breath hitch when he saw no bra but the white thong being the only thing I had on.

"Fuck Frankie..."

I smiled sitting up on the bed and grabbed Chris by his belt pulling him to me. I started to undo his pants while looking up at him with hooded lashes. He placed a hand on my cheek as I undid his pants pushing them and his boxers down as he hurried to take his shirt off.

I saw a drop of pre-cum dripping out of him, I leaned in, licking it off and his cock twitched as I did. I smiled up to him as he was starting to pant, anticipating what I was about to do. I placed his tip in my mouth, slowly moving down on his cock, taking him all into the back of my throat.

"Oh jesus!" Chris grumbled. I started bobbing on him taking him fully in and then removing him from my mouth. I did this a few times until finally I took him all the way in, to the back of my throat and then swallowed around him... "Fuck this." Chris growled. Gently pulled me off of him, wrapped an arm around my hip and moved me further back on the bed.

He didn't meet my lips to kiss me, but he was running his lips down my body, causing a shiver the entire way down. He reached my thong, and it was quickly removed and tossed to the floor. He pried my legs apart and then evilly smirked at me before he disappeared between my legs. I felt his tongue lick up my slit. He brought a hand over to open me wide for him. I heard him growl as he then he was licking and sucking on my clit and sticking 2 fingers in and started pumping them. I clenched the sheets on either side of me.

"Chris, fucking hell!" I cried out as he started swirling his fingers inside of me and hitting every spot I had missed being hit, he was the only one who could.

I started grinding my hips, pushing myself into Chris and he didn't miss a beat and kept going, kept but his movements. I felt myself clenching around his fingers and I gripped the sheets swearing I heard then tears.

"Chris!" I cried out again as I released all over him, he worked me through my orgasm and soon was moving up my body, to hover of me and I sedately looked at him.

"God, I have missed you so much." Chris said as he leaned down and passionately kissed me as I spread my legs even wider as he slowly slid inside of me, I broke our kiss as he started thrusting in and out of me. He was making me feel things I had forgotten about, he was hitting things no one else could ever find and he was showing me so much love and passion in that moment.

I lifted my hands and placed them around Chris, and he smiled as I did. I just needed him close to me, I needed him meshed to me, becoming one with me. He leaned down and buried his face in my neck and was kissing my neck and shoulder while we thrusted. I closed my eyes taking this all in, this was the Chris I was meant to be the with and this was how it was meant to be for us.

I felt my stomach clench and everything inside of me start to tense up, I knew what was coming as did Chris since I heard the grunt as I clenched around him. He was thrusting harder and faster now, pulling my orgasm from me. I started releasing all around him calling out his name and yelling out some other things that weren't intelligible. My entire body started shaking around Chris and I didn't know if I could go anymore but Chris was still thrusting in and out of me working to his release. He was grunting and breathing heavy in my ear which was turning me on more, working me to another orgasm. I clenched around him again and he swelled inside of me.

"Fill me baby." I whispered in his ear, and he groaned as he released deep inside of me with a hard thrust and grunt as I started releasing again as well which left my body in a shaking mess. Chris gave me once final kiss to my lips and rolled off of me.

"Wow..." Chris said as we caught out breath and I huffed a laugh.

"That was something alright." I giggled and looked at Chris who was smiling at me.

"Much better than some fumbling teenagers." Chris said and we both laughed but I nodded.

"I do have one issue though..." I said and Chris snapped his head to look at me shocked.

"What? Did I hurt you or something?" Chris asked.

"Nope, something else." I said and crawled to the end of the bed with my ass on display and Chris smacked it. I looked at him over my shoulder and he was smiling. I grabbed what I was talking about and brought it back up on the bed, covering myself with the sheet.

"Why this?" I asked holding up his belt.

"What?! It's a belt." Chris said.

"THE RED PLAYER BELT!" I yelled with a smile and Chris just shrugged, I shook my head.

"No, no more..." I said. I reached in my nightstand drawer and pulled out the scissors I kept in there.

"What are you doing?!" Chris asked as I grabbed the belt and opened up the scissors. "WHY DO YOU HAVE SCISSORS IN YOUR NIGHTSTAND?" Chris panicked. I started cutting the belt into a couple of piece and once I was done Chris was just looking at the pile of fabric on the bed. "Frankie..." Chris said.

"No more red belt Christopher." I said moving close to his face and he just nodded.

"No more red belt." He answered. "Can I ask why you have those scissors though?" Chris asked and I smiled with a shrug.

"I just do..." I trailed off.

"Why so you can murder me?" Chris asked and I shrugged again. "Scott would love solving the crime of my murder." Chris said and I laughed as I put the scissors away and laid back down cuddling with Chris.

"You do realize I wouldn't be charged with the murder, right? When I tell your Ma and Scott what happened they will give me the best alibi and get my parents in on it." I laughed and Chris joined in.

"Probably saying you were with them partying all night and I just left, and no one knows where I went." Chris said and I nodded.

"So don't piss me off Evans." I said rolling over to straddle him. I started rubbing him up and down in my slit and he was rubbing over my sensitive clit, causing me to give a little shiver.

"Never again." Chris aid as I leaned down and passionately kissed him.