28 - Jimmy Fallon Time

Chris and I had a few days of just being together in LA with Lisa and Scott as well as my parents but now I had to get back to work. The album was dropping, I had talk shows to do so I was going to be on my way to New York for a few days.

Before I left LA I was on Jimmy Kimmel which my parents went with me to the taping of and Chris watched at home that night when it was on. I performed Miss Independent on his show. My parents and I headed to the airport together as Chris headed with Lisa and Scott. Since we weren't together publicly yet we took separate cars. 

My parents, Lisa, Scott and Chris were all flying back to Boston, and I was on my way to New York with Hollie. She had my phone as we were approached security, and she tapped my shoulder handing me my phone. We were finally away from the paparazzi.

Chris: I'll miss you and be watching you on every show.

Frankie: Plan on being up early and staying up late. You could come join me in secret in New York ya know...

Chris: I could...

I smiled, handing her back my phone as we went through security and then headed to our gate. It was going to be a long couple of days.

🔹 🔹 🔹

I was finally finishing up the round of talk shows in New York with a taping of Jimmy Fallon. I always loved being on Jimmy and the last time I was here it was under very different circumstances. I wasn't talking to Chris and things were questioned about it. I knew this time would be very different and it would be all about the new music. I had been singing Miss Independent on every show I did but tonight I was going to be doing something completely different.

I was getting my hair and makeup done. I wore my hair down like I did at the album launch party and I was wearing a two-piece sequined dress that I was absolutely in love with.

I looked at Hollie in the mirror and she smiled at me as she walked over and showed me a picture of Chris and Dodger, I made sure no one else could see it and it was in text form from Chris