Cp 13 y/n and the servants meet

FYUKUI DOCKS MIDDLE OF THE DAY

Currently on the docks was a man and his servant discussing how to lure some servants out to fight.

(AUTHOR NOTE: I don't remember Lancer master's name, so tell me if you know, and I will fix it.)

LM: Now, release your aura and make sure all of the city can feel it. Got it, lancer?!

The Lancer class servant looked at his master with a glare, which made his master back away, afraid with the servant speaking.

???: I don't listen to weaklings... but if it attracts 'him', then I will do it!

He releases his aura while his master finds a hiding spot for himself while his servant fights.

LM: *climbing a ladder* (I can't believe I summoned such a strong servant.... even though it isn't diermiud, I am more than satisfied, though he never listens to my orders!)

He remembered losing his original relic by someone stealing it, though, when he got another from the Mages Association, he thought he would get a knight that used dual wielding spears. Though, when he summoned him instead of what he originally expected, he summoned a divine servant who lowered his divinity to be a semi divine servant so he could participate in the holy grail war.

LM: *hides behind a wall waiting and grinning* (With him, I will win this war easily!)

After a couple hours of endless waiting, it finally turned night with Lancer sitting down waiting, growing more bored by the second though once he was about to call it off he sensed a Saber coming which made him grin madly.

???: *grins while standing up* (Hehe~, finally! I can fight a servant!) [Master, Saber is coming this way while her master seems to be hiding in the shadows...]

LM: [I see, I will keep an eye out, just kill Saber, and we will stop for the night!]

The Lancer class servant nodded, not wanting to deal with his stupid master though after 20 minutes, the Saber servant arrived with a homunclus next to her

Artoria: *tenses* Stay back, irisviel this servant is very strong! (This presence feels like a divine being...)

Artoria summons her sacred sword Excalibur while keeping it hidden with her magic, though she pointed it at the servant and said in a commanding tone.

Artoria: *battle armor appears* I am the Saber class servant in this war! Which class are you servant?!

???: *frowns* I see, so you are one of those types.... (Just my luck...)

Artoria: *confused* What are you talking about servant?

???: *summons his staff* You're one of those honor types. Those are the types of people I hate most! Unlike you, I will reveal my name! I am hajime kashimo God of thunder!

Everyone froze when they heard that name. Kiritsugu was stunned by how a divine servant could be summoned. The assassin servant was concerned, while irisviel and Artoria were shocked at how a Japanese god was summoned.

Nevertheless, Lancers master was smiling, knowing that even if they knew his name, they weren't able to counter him.

Kashimo: *grins* C'mon Saber, let's battle to our deaths!! (You're just a warm-up, so I can be ready for sukuna!)

Artoria had barely a second to dodge while kashimo landed a downward strike, cracking the ground where Artoria once stood.

Artoria: * lands a couple feet away* (This isn't good!)

Kashimo: *laughs* What's wrong, Saber? I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN SERIOUS YET!!

Just like that kashimo, the thunder god and Artoria, the king of Britain clashed with one excited to stretch his muscles while the other was fighting to survive...
.
.
.
Artoria: *barely blocks another strike from his staff* Angh! (Every time I block a strike, I feel like I am getting struck by lightning!)

With it only being five minutes since the battle started. Artoria was battling for her life while kashimo looked at her in dissatisfaction though he stopped for a moment, which confused Artoria only for a moment later, he asked her.

Kashimo: *rests his staff on his shoulder* Alright, here's the deal, Saber. I already know how long that invisible sword is... So I will give you a chance to walk away with your life, you just have to tell me one thing... Where is sukuna?

Artoria stared at him in confusion since he was the only heroic spirit she has found so far, though she knew of the tale of sukuna since merlin used to tell it to her. Though she had no idea why he asked such a question, which with a sigh, she responds, saying.

Artoria: *defensive stance* I am sorry, Lancer, but I haven't met this sukuna. You are the first heroic spirit, I have fought so far.

Kashimo looked into her eyes and saw she wasn't lying, which only disappointed him further though he didn't show it. After a moment of silence, he sighs and says.

Kashimo: *disappointed* I see, then I will just kill you here!

Before he could continue, a chariot suddenly came out of thin air, making them both back up and stare as a man and a child came in between them, earning a secret sigh of relief from Saber while irritating kashimo even more.

After the chariot landed, the rider class heroic spirit announced himself as Iskandar, the king of Conquers. While it put Saber on guard ready just in case he goes for irisviel. Kashimo, on the other hand, raised his staff once he heard what Rider said and yelled at him angrily.

Kashimo: *lightning appears around him* YOU DARE COME HERE AND ASK SUCH A RIDICULOUS QUESTION!!?

Iskandar: *taken a back* I am willing to discuss compensation!

Waver was scared for his life since his servant was being so nonchalant with a literal Japanese God like it is nothing! Though what the thunder god said next made Waver almost pass out from fear.

Kashimo: *shaking in rage* ENOUGH!! I am going to kill you, your master, and everyone else here until the one I am looking for appears!!

Iskandar got on guard, ready to use his chariot. Before kashimo could start fighting again, yet another servant appeared, this time being the Berserker, which only interested kashimo for a second until he saw it was weaker than Saber.

Kashimo: Tch! (Why is everyone so weak!? I was promised a fight with sukuna, not a bunch of no names!!)

He remembered the deal he made with a person to be brought back into an age with sukuna. Though so far, all he has got was a bunch of weaklings.

Once everyone was waiting for the first heroic spirit to make a move, they suddenly felt an overwhelming presence appear on a light pole. Which out came a man with pink hair, four eyes, a white kimono, tattoos all over his body, and a sadistic smile craving action, which made others shiver and step back in feer, while kashimo looked excited.

Sukuna: *steps down on the pole breaking the light with a sadistic smile plastered on his face* Now that I have returned... Who wants to challenge me first?!

While Iskandar and Saber looked concerned. Berserker looked indifferent, only continuing to stare at Saber with intent to kill. Though kashimo was shaking in excitement! Ready to fight to the death with the king of curses!

END