Cp 16 Meeting Caster

TOHASKA MANSION: BEDROOM

Currently sleeping was tokiomi tohaska the head of the tohaska family which Currently was experiencing a peculiar dream.

Tokiomi: *opens his eyes* H-Huh? *looks around* (Where am I!?..... Wait, I went to sleep, and now I am here? This may be a dream of my servants' past...)

Tokiomis eyes landed on a man with four arms, four eyes, and wearing a white kimono sitting on a throne with a fox lady and a man who looked like tokiomi, making him listen into there conversation.

Sukuna: *bored* What of the reports my curses have been doing since I released them?

Messenger: *bowing* Yes! Currently, the curses are moving just as planned, which by the next week, they will be all over Japan!

Kiren: *steps forward* Then preceed as planned and make sure they don't get tracked back to us!

While their conversation continued tokiomi stared confused about what he was supposed to see.

Tokiomi: *cups his chin* (Curses? Nothing in history talks about curses besides God's placing curses, and from what sukuna said, it may mean a race....)

Tokiomi was stumped since he didn't understand what they were talking about, only to appear somewhere else before he could continue to listen, which shocked him once more for a moment.

Tokiomi: *looks around and sees a throne room in rubble* (A destroyed throne room?)

Sukuna: KEKEKEKEHAHHAHAHA!

Tokiomi: *looks behind him startled from the sudden laughter* (Lord Sukuna!? Why is he here and laughing like that?)

Sukuna: *raises his hands into the air* What a marvelous era to be in! People crawling everywhere like maggots! *smiles sinisterly* I will stand at the top while all below me can only dream of what I will achieve!!

Tokiomi: *confused* (Achieve? Is this supposed to be before he started his reign? But then why is he here of all places?)

There were many rumors of where Sukuna was born, though they were all lost to time, so tokiomi thought that since Sukuna never had children, he was most likely from some common birth instead of royalty since no sane person would destroy such an easy life.

Though Tokiomi couldn't help but think.

Tokiomi: *smirks* (Once I achieve the grail and learn more from lord Sukuna, I will be the strongest mage with my daughter being the strongest mage once she grows up!)

Before he could think further, the scenery changed again, with him frowning about that only to be confused where he was next since it looked like an old Japanese home.

Ushiwakamaru: *Staring out onto the sky* Even after all that..... I still couldn't beat him....

Tokiomi: *turns around and sees a girl with samurai armor* (A girl with samurai armor?..... Wait! This girl must be Ushiwakamaru! She was the most noteworthy who died from fighting lord Sukuna!)

Sukuna: *walks behind her* It was a good attempt. Though, out of all the people I have fought, you have been by far the best!

Ushiwakamaru: *smiles sadly* Maybe... But I still dont know what love is..

Tokiomi: *confused* (Was she doing this to understand love?)

Tokiomi looked at her like she was crazy since one thing magus never needed was love, so they discarded that long ago so they could reach their goals without interruption. Only for a girl to ask the strongest magus ever known what love was made tokiomi frown at her question.

Sukuna: *stands next to her, looking off into the distantance* Love is what the weak use to get stronger.... but it also is a very beautiful thing. You experience things you never thought you would, you gain more strength just from them being near you, and most of all, you won't be alone....

Tokiomi grew shocked from what y/n said since he never thought about it this way since, unlike other magus, he did take his wife as a normal person instead of a well-known magus. Though he never knew why but after hearing this, he started believing this may have been his reason...

Tokiomi: *smiles while looking at the ground* (I see, truly Ryomen Sukuna is the most wiset to ever live...)

Before he could continue hearing what they would say, he woke up from a message from the overseer telling him where caster was.

Tokiomi: *reads the message after he got dressed* (So he is living in the largest part of the sewer? I should go tell lord Sukuna so he can get this over with quickly.)

TIMESKIP

After a couple hours of walking, y/n finally found the place where Caster was hiding.

Sukuna: *sighs* (It seems like there are a lot of traps in there....)

After a moment, y/n resumed walking as he decided to use some magecraft he learned a while back in his era to pass by all the traps undetected.

While walking for 30 minutes, he came to a stop when he saw caster with all sorts of dead bodies everywhere, though y/n stood there unfazed with Caster being the first one to speak.

Caster: *has his grimore in his hand* Are you here to stop me from getting my holy maiden?

Sukuna: *shakes his head* No, I personally don't care who you kill or what you do. Though the person you are talking about isn't Jeanne D'Arc. (Heh, I know exactly how to get him to work for me..)

Caster: *narrows eyes* Of course she is my lovely Jeanne! You don't know what you're saying! (Who does this guy think he is!!)

Sukuna: *smiles* The one you're talking about is known as King Arthur, but I have a unique skill that allows me to bring someone from the throne of heroes here.... *smirks* So if you help me with something, then I will gladly give you your precious Jeanne!

Caster eyes widen since he couldn't sense any lies. But he still didn't entirely believe that who he knows is that Jeanne isn't her. Though, after a moment of thinking about it, it would make sense since he had never heard of Jeanne using an invisible sword.

Caster: And how do I have your promise that you will fulfill your end of the deal? (If he can truly bring me my Jeanne, then I will happily do anything for her!)

Sukuna: *smirks widens* (Hook, line, and sinker!) I can make a binding vow between us, meaning if either of us breaks our agreement, then that said person would die.

Caster: *eyes widen* (B-Binding vow!? That magecraft was forgotten a long time ago! He must be an ancient sorcerer to know of such a thing!) Fine! What would you have me do?

Sukuna: *crosses arms* I want you to kill Berserker for me. (I am already changing the timeline. So, I might as well kill off the weakest since he is beneath my time..)

Caster thought about since he observed the entire fight and saw that the Berserker was indeed the weakest but was confused on why not somebody like the Lancer?

Caster: *confused* You would have me go for the weakest servant instead of the stronger ones like Lancer?

Sukuna: *shakes his head* Me and Lancer have a time set for our final fight, and why are you complaining? It's a great deal, no?

Caster: *nods and walks over to him* Yes, I agree to the terms as long as you bring me Jeanne, then I will help you with that servant!

Y/N nods as he and Caster shake hands, forming the binding vow, which they both could feel chain's around their necks for a moment, only for it to dissappear a moment later.

Sukuna: *retracts his hand and starts walking away* (Now I need to go visit someone....)

As Y/N walked away, Caster went to work immediately so he could see Jeanne quicker. Though unaware to them, this deal will spark a friendship between the both of them.

END