Cp 17 Meeting a man made of worms

NEXT DAY

Currently walking down a barely lighted road was a man who looked angry at something. After a moment, the man spoke up.

Sukuna: *punches a wall* Damnit!! (Why is it so hard to find one f*cking house!!)

Y/N spent the entirety of yesterday and today to find the mansion of Zouken but with no such luck.

Sukuna: *Calms down* (Let me think.. The b*stard hates light and has a ton of worms. Let me try something...)

Y/N stopped moving and focused on his mana and used it to search the entire city for an abundance of mana. After 10 minutes, he opened his eyes, smiling.

Sukuna: *starts running to where he sensed the signature* (Finally! I found that parasite!.. Hopefully, Caster will be done with Lancelot, so Tokiomi will get off my back.)

While running there, he remembered that nothing had happened yesterday, though now that a major plot won't be happening, the question is how the timeline will change.

Sukuna: *jumping roof to roof* ( I wonder, what will change now that I stopped Casters monster from being born....)

10 MINUTES LATER

After 10 minutes of running, y/n stops in front of a mansion that looks like an evil looking mansion from a horror movie. Though to y/n, it didn't make a difference.

Sukuna: *sends the gates flying and proceeds to walk in* (I thought it would be bigger...)

Once he was 10 steps away from the front door, a bunch of worms came out of the ground, forming an old looking man who smelled like a dead body. After a moment of both of them staring at each other, the old man bows and says.

Zouken: *bows* It's such an honor meeting you, you're majesty!

Sukuna: *crosses his arms* It's good people still know respect.. I take it your Zouken Matou?

Zouken: *stands up and smiles* Yes, that is I, may I ask why you wish to speak with me?

Sukuna: *narrows his eyes* Are you asking me to explain myself?

Zouken: *sweats a little* H-Hardley, you're majesty! I was just curious, that's all!

Sukuna: *stops glaring* Then let's continue inside, or will that be a problem? (I love playing with peoples fear!)

Zouken: *shakes his head* N-No, *opens door and gestures to come inside* this way, your majesty.

Y/N nodded and followed him, which after they both sat down. y/n was the first to speak.

Sukuna: Your son is currently in this holy grail war, am I right?

Zouken: *nods* Yes, that's right.... Are you asking me to withdraw him?

Sukuna: *shakes his head* No, I came here with a proposition.

Zouken eyes widen a bit since he doesn't understand why the strongest mage ever known wanted something from him. Though he hoped it wasn't for the Tohaska child since he needed her for his plans. Though to his shock, y/n offered him something he could have never dreamed of.

Sukuna: *smiles* I need your help with modifying the grail. In return, with your help, I will grant you immortality!

Zouken: *eyes widen in shock* W-What!

Zouken couldn't believe it since if this being truly had discovered immortality, then why was he a heroic spirit and not currently living! No, to Zouken, he was suspicious of this deal now.

Zouken: *narrows eyes* You have to forgive me, but if you truly know how to get immortality, then why are you a heroic spirit?

Sukuna: *Shrugs* I could have lived forever, but I lived to fight so once I met someone who showed me what a heroic spirit was, I decided to become one so I could fight with the greatest of heroes! (There was also another reason...)

Zouken: I see, and what exactly do you want me to modify from the grail?

Y/N leaned back and said.

Sukuna: *leans back* I will explain the details later, but if you truly think I will break the deal, we can make a binding vow.

Zouken: *smiles* Yes, I will accept if a binding vow is formed between us!

For being alive for so long, Zouken knew a lot about ancient magic that people didn't use anymore, which one was binding vows!

BINDING VOW: A binding vow is made when a person wishes for equal exchange from oneself while it is also used for a contract always being fulfilled with two parties that don't trust each other!

Zouken often used this a lot so he could never be double crossed.
Though he did know that the person who invented the binding vow was in front of him, Zouken had to be cautious on what y/n said next.

Sukuna: *raises hand* Here is how the binding vow will work, I will give you immortality in exchange for your help with modifying the grail to my specification, deal?

Zouken: *raises eyebrow* And how would I get this so-called immortality?

Sukuna: *smirks* I will turn you into a curse.

Zouken: *eyes widen* !! (A CURSE!!? That is one of the strongest species that don't exist anymore!...But when they existed, they were the pinnacle of magic!) I-I see, then I will accept the binding vow!

To Zouken humans were the bottom of the food chain when it came to magic, so when he gets offered this good of a deal, any sane mage would happily accept too.

With a shake of their hands, the contract was formed, making it impossible for either to go back on their word. So, with a disgusting smile, Zouken asked.

Zouken: *smiles* So when will I expect my reward?

Sukuna: *narrows his eyes* In 5 days from now, I will finish this war. Once the war is over, we will start the project. The quicker you finish it is when you get your reward!

Zouken nodded fearfully since he didn't want to get on y/ns bad side and lose this once in a lifetime opportunity!

After 30 minutes, y/n left and headed back to the Tohaska mansion in a good mood since his plans were coming along splendidly!

Sukuna: *walking back to Tohaska mansion* (If only they knew what was coming~!) Kekekeke~.

END