Cp 15 aftermath

TOKIOMIS MANSION

Currently, tokiomi and his servant were sitting discussing what their next move was. With y/n being the first one to speak.

Sukuna: *relaxing on the couch* From what I sensed, I already know who the servants are.

Tokiomi: *smiles* Then could you tell me, my lord..

Sukuna: *nods* Sure, The Saber is the king of knights, rider as you already know is the king of Conquers, the Berserker is Lancelot, and the Lancer is the Japanese god of thunder kashimo.

Tokiomi: *frowns and nods* I see, do you think you can beat them?

Sukuna: *smirks* Of course! They are nothing! Though I would watch yourself with kashimo since he has the home turf advantage.

Tokiomi: *Nods* Yes, It still is surprising a divine servant was summoned. While it was from Japanese mythology, it is even more of a shocker since you shouldn't be able to summon them.

Sukuna: *smirk widens* You aren't playing by the rules since you summoned me. I doubt others will follow them either. (I need to start gathering allies...)

Truth be told, Tokiomi had to pull a lot of strings to get sukuna to be summoned, but to him, it was all worth it.

Tokiomi: *hums* I see, I will contact you if anything else happens, my lord.

Sukuna: *gets up and walks towards the door* Be sure you do Tohaska. (Let's go explore for a little bit..)

Once he left, Tokiomi got up and headed to contact his pupil Kirei to find more information on these masters and the caster.

TIMESKIP: FYUKUI CITY

Currently walking with a black shirt and sweat pance was a man with black tattoos and pink hair named Ryomen Sukuna. He looked unamused since the war so far was very boring.

Sukuna: *walking around* (Besides Kashimo, no one is worth my time... Though I wonder if I should recruit caster...)

One thing y/n knew was he didn't care about Sakura or innocent children. He only cared about those close to him and himself. While he thought about how to get Zouken or caster on his side, someone was following him. Making Sukuna slightly interested.

Sukuna : *sighs* (It's not assassin... Let's get this over with.)

Y/N walked into an ally while the mysterious person followed him, and once he knew no one could see him. He summoned his servant outfit and turned around slightly surprised by who he saw.

Sukuna: *raises eyebrow* And what do you want Lancer? (I don't mind killing him first.)

Kashimo: *smirks* It's unfortunate that we can't battle right now, but I request a fight between you and me, with no interference!

Sukuna: *smiles* Alright, once everyone else is gone, you and me will fight to our hearts content, God of thunder!

Kashimo: *smiles sadisticly* Great! Be prepared, Sukuna. I won't be holding back! *turns into particles and dissappears*

Sukuna: *hums and turns around* (I would hate it if you did, god of thunder.)

Y/N walked out of the alley and started looking around for anything interesting.

TIMESKIP

Once it turned night, y/n decided to call it in and head back to Tokiomis mansion only for him to be contacted by Tokiomi himself.

Tokiomi: [My lord, I have news that you might want to hear.]

Sukuna: *continues walking* [I will be there soon.]

Tokiomi: [Understood, my lord.]

Sukuna: *cuts the connection and speeds up to Tokiomis mansion* (I am assuming it's about caster...)

After five minutes, he arrived at the mansion and headed to the basement, which was where Tokiomi was waiting currently.

Once he arrived, he saw Tokiomi sitting next to a weird device that helped Tokiomi communicate with Kirei.

Sukuna: *walks towards him* So what's the news, Tokiomi? (If we are following canon, then caster, should be why I was called.)

Tokiomi: *bows a little* My lord, it seems caster isn't interested in the grail.

Sukuna: *acts surprised* Really? That's what you called me over for?

Tokiomi: *bows a little lower* No, certainly not. In a deeper investigation, we found that caster is currently killing children, making the grail war become hard to contain.... We need your help, my lord.

Sukuna: *sits down in a chair* ... I assume you haven't told anyone besides those people from the church about this?

Tokiomi: *nods* Yes, we were thinking of making all the masters cease fire and fight him while you would deal the finishing blow.

Sukuna: *shakes his head* No, I think we can reason with him and have caster help us in this war... (I don't care what others say. Caster will be a great addition to helping me with my plans!)

Tokiomi: *shocked* A-Are you sure my lord? You said you could defeat them all by yourself?

Sukuna: *smirks* I could, but then people would figure out more of my power... So it's good having pawns for this war...

Tokiomi: *realizes and nods* I understand. You wish to have the servants fight and kill each other while you stay away until the perfect moment to strike.

Sukuna: *nods* Exactly!... For now, moniter caster and report back when you found his base of operations.. In the meantime, I will try to find something interesting to do.

After saying that, y/n turns into particles and dissappears. While tokiomi sits up and turns towards the weird looking device and asked.

Tokiomi: Can you do that, kirei?

Kirei: *speaks through the device* Yes, it shall be done.

Tokiomi: *smiles* Good, I will leave the rest to you. *gets up and walks out* (Ryomen Sukunas intelligence is very amazing! No wonder he was known as the strongest! He far surpasses what I thought he would be like.)

Tokiomi headed to bed so he would be well rested. While y/n was bored, the other masters were all concerned after finding out a god, and a very prominent mage was summoned to the Holy Grail war. Though what they didn't know was that this war was only the start of what was to come.

END

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you liked the chapter! Though it would be great to have some feedback, did you like the story so far? Is the mc good? Are there any critiques? I would love to hear what you think about my story as it will help me understand what I need to work on... Anyways I hope you guys have a great day!