2. another ARNYA

EKANSH' POV:

I am tired from my life, I always wake up get ready go to office make deals go clubbing, drinking and killing people. I want something new in my life except for love, I don't know why people says that love is the most beautiful feeling I believe that love is the worst feeling that breaks a person and make him lose his senses, I will never love someone. I rarely talk to my family and whenever I get on dining table to have my lunch dinner or breakfast they all suddenly stop talking as if I am going to eat them all.

I know i sometimes, ok always behave rude and coldhearted but that doesn't mean I will say something or get angry if they talk while eating. My grandfather and father always talks about business and the investment.i was siting on the chair eating my breakfast And suddenly for first time my grandfather intruppted me while eating and said "Suno ekansh, london mai ek designing company hai, ADHYA DESINGS ke naam se,Hume uss company mai invest karna hai aur ek zaruri baat voh company humare bohot purana dost ke bete ke beti ki hai toh sambhal kar voh baachi bohot gusse vali hai suna hai jo log use pasand nahi aate voh unhe barbad kar deti hai."And then my father continued,

(Listen ekansh, there is a company named ADHYA DESINGS in london , I want to invest in that company and listen to me carefully the owner of that company is non other than my old friend's granddaughter and don't forget that the child is fire and I have heard that if she doesn't like a person she destories them.)

"Baachi nahi hai papa!! voh sherni hai maharashtra ki 5 saalo se london mai hai lekin fir bhi apne parivar ki raksha kar rahi hai.suna hai kuch logo ne uske parivar ko dhamki di thi uss ladki ne unhe maar diya aur unki company ko bhi band krva diya aue voh bhi sirf 3 Dino mai."and now I'm eager to meet this little fire.

(She is not a child father..! She is lioness of maharashtra, in last 5 years she protected her family from london.and I have heard that someone had given some threat to her family so she killed the rival and destroyed the company in just 3 days.)

I was just glammed by her. And I want to just see her once how can a girl be so brave and ruthless.and suddenly my father's voice intrupped my thoughts and I again focused on his words "ladki ka naam hai ARNYA aur bohot sundar hai maharashtra ki maharani banne vali hai voh,lekin voh india aa nahi rahi hai aur kab aayegi yeh kisiko nai pata jab aayengi tab hum sab jayegne unse milne thik hai." And now I realised that I was impressed by her personality.

(Her name is ARNYA and she is just so beautiful, she is going to become queen of maharashtra, but she hasn't returned to India yet, and no one knows when she will return,but whenever she will comeback we all will go to meet her.)

I said in cold and harsh tone, "aap chahe to bhej de investment plan hum kabir ko bhej denge aur deal krva denge."and my grandfather got up from the seat with a sudden jerk and speak in a raised voice,"maine kaha ekansh aap jayenge london aap rajasthan ke maharaja hai aur aap company ke CEO bhi hai toh aap hi investment ki deal final karenge baat khatam".and I was stunned by sudden action of my grandfather because no one ever raised their voice on me never.them why suddenly he wants to me to go london.

I hummed in response and left the house grabbing my car keys and left the house to go to company, and again started thinking about her,I thought what the name my grandfather said , a...arr....dhy...a.. nooooo what's her name man?? And suddenly a small child came in front of my car and I applied brakes with a jerk.

I got down from the car and searched for the child sitting on the floor hands in front of face and eyes closed as she was scared, she was wearing yellow frock with white shoes and a small bow ribbon on her head. I get near her and said,"
Are you OK princess?"she slowly opened her eyes her dark blue eyes were seeing me like a scared little child she removed her hands from her face and,hummed in response and started saying slowly but fast,"papaamymmakobachalouncle..mummdyapapakobschalouncle...."

I was not able to understand anything I picked her up in my arms and took her to my car, I made her sit on the seat and picking a bottle from backseat of car I made her drink some water sitting on my knees I again asked as softly as I can,"What happend princess? What is your name dear?".and now she said slowly yet I heard her complete clear,"papa mumma ko bacha lo uncle voh log bohot bure hai mere papa mumma ko maar denge aap chalo na mere sath papa ne kaha ke kisiko lekar aau help ke liye."

And now I understood what she said I immediately got up took my gun from the seat and texted kabir to come on location with team and police, and then took her in my arms as she was so small, she showed me the way and as soon as we reached there I heard 2 gun shot sounds and I kept her down and ran in the direction of the voice and saw 2 bodies lying lifeless on the floor drenched with blood.....

The girl:

The girl came running behind me and stood beside me and started crying and screamed loudly,"papaaaaaa

crying and screamed loudly,"papaaaaaa...... mummaaa...." And she ran in the direction where the bodies were lying and I hold her wrist and again picked her up in my arms and started consoling her she hugged me tightly crying and sobbing her eyes were red and swollen due to continous crying.

And within 15 minutes kabir came with police and team, I told them everything and now the police were trying to ask something to girl,but she was constantly gazing at me, I got near her picked her up and started caressing her hair, she became silent after seeing her parents bodies, she is so little that she even can't understand the how her parents died.

I asked her name,"What Is your name princess?" She looked at me with the small red swollen eyes and said slowly ,"ARNYA"and the moment I heard her name I was blank.