7.THE MARRIAGE ALLIANCE

ARNYA'S POV:

I wanted to destroy that man but my family will not allow me to do anything, I'll still not let him live this peacefully he destroyed my dream and I will make his life hell. I told Kevin to buy 48% shares of his company anyhow. Kevin told me that his company is already in crisis and it will go bankrupt, I was already relieved that someone has already destroyed him. So I told him to just keep an eye on the share values and as the shares starts become stable buy the shares. And here my father and grandfather came in my room, talking to someone on the phone and after 2 minutes my father said, "arnya now as you have came back from London and settled here, we wish you to get mar...." I got up with a jerk didn't let him complete his sentence and immediately said, " No baba I don't want that. You know na why I am telling you this, please don't bring this topic." And after a pause I again looked at him and said," Anything else.."
He said nothing and left the room, I sat on the chair and my grandfather sat beside me near study table, caressing my hair he said ," aapke bhai ke liye rishte ki baat kar rahe hai apke baba aur hum isilye puch rhe the lekin agar aapko nahi chahiye toh nahi bolenge chitna matt krye." I looked at him with wide eyes, my brothers wedding alliance and no one told me why?? I asked in shock , "dada ki shaadi ka rishta?" He nodded and continued,"koi baat nhi meri baachi hum sab jante hai aap kyu nahi chahti hai shaadi krna magar uss baat ko 7 saal ho gaye hai." I nodded and he kissed my forhead and left the room.

I don't want to get married , not because of my past but because I don't believe in love anymore I don't want to be in a relationship where both of us have to just compromise for family. With a sigh ,I got up from the study table closing me laptop and moved towards the bed,i sat on edge of bed, and opened my phone and started scrolling social media and a notification popped up, I opened the message and saw it,

 With a sigh ,I got up from the study table closing me laptop and moved towards the bed,i sat on edge of bed, and opened my phone and started scrolling social media and a notification popped up, I opened the message and saw it,

The day which I never wanted to come, I think I got that back in my life I will not able to control my self if he comes in front of me again. I will not able to survive the life. I immediately called shree and amita and told them to come in my room immediately..
...................

AMTIA'S POV:

I and shree were sitting in hall with adhya talking about amol bhai's marriage alliance and my phone ringed i saw it was arnya i picked up the call she was scared about something in the whole trip when we left the office she got someone's message and from then she seems to be disturbed and she said in slow and scared voice, "ami...itaa.. co...mme too m...y roo...m ple...ase." she was crying, i told shree and we both ran towards her room ,Within 5 minutes both of us entred her room, she was shivering, crying and lost in her thoughts she was sitting in the dark corner of her room no lights were on in the room, I called her name so many times but she didn't replied I moved her with a jerk and suddenly she came out of her thoughts and hugged me and shree and stared crying and screaming, and said, " h..he is ba...cck am..ita he wi..lll ta..kke me b..aack, i..i d..oont wan..tt to go with hi....m plea....sse , he will ag...aain,ti...e m...me and be..at m..m..e." I was not able to understand why she was crying? what made her so scared? Last time I saw her this much scared was when she was kidnapped.