3. i know all your secrets

Voteeee kroooo ...!!!

ARNYA'S POV:

TANUSHREE AND AMITA'S OUTFIT:

As soon as the door of elevator opened

Shree and amita were standing outside the door,shree was wearing black bodycoon dress and white long coat and amita was wearing brown. As soon as they saw me they jumped on me and started screaming in enjoyment forgetting it's a company I hugged them both and calmed them down and told that it's a company don't make noise and then they followed me towards my cabin.

As soon as we reached cabin, I took the seat and took the glass of water, Kevin was sitting there with embrassed face I asked him what happened he didn't answer and started hiding his face I drank some water and looked towards amita and raised the eyebrow to ask and, then amita said shyly and  blushing,"I proposed him." I spit the water on floor and choked and looked at amita with wide eyes and amita was looking at me with amazed look.

" I spit the water on floor and choked and looked at amita with wide eyes and amita was looking at me with amazed look

"What???.."I asked surprisingly this girl always does something unexpected. "Lawyer hokar ese lakshan hai tere kisi bhi insan ko propose kr degi". amita replied instantly "pagal hai kya tu mujhe pasand hai yeh pichle 1 saal se ise pata hai lekin yeh har baar mna kar deta hai teri vajah se kehta hai ki tu akeli kitna handle karegi aur upar se tera yeh mafia vala kam usse,tension rehti hai teri isilye usse relationship nahi chahiye."yes this both know about me being a mafia leader. As they are my crime partners.

I agreed for their relationship and promised amita that I won't give him much work now and they can spend time together. Tanu was constantly gazing at me and as soon as our eyes met is instantly said,"kya hua hai tujhe Aru kuch hai kya jo tujhe pareshan kar rha hai koi problem hai kya??jabse aai hu  dekh rahi hu udas lag rahi hai smile bhi nahi kar rahi aur ab toh tu inn dono pagalo ke relationship ke liye bhi maan gai kya hua bata jaldi..."And I doesn't know how come she understands my unspoken words and expressions and then I told them everything that happened about the investor and the company and my dream.

And upon hearing tanu and amita got up from their seats with a jerk and started thinking something and suddenly said together,"khatam kar degne hum use humari aru ki udasi ka karan zinda nahi rahega.."And I laughed. This silly girls.