27. her haunting memories

As per promise I am updating the new chapters..... my dear readers there is some depression and traumatic scenes that would trigger the sadness in your mind.... if you are comfortable than only read it beacuse it's all about arnyas deep traumatic past......

You will get to know about how ekansh and arnya relate to each other and why they feel they know each other.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Arnya was sitting in her room sticking her legs to her chest on the floor, drenched in rain. Her hair were wet, her clothes were messed up and drenched fully. She was talking to herself after coming from company. Her red footprints were all over her room, due to the glass broke by her accidently and she stepped on it.

When she hugged ekansh she was scared to lose her control and hurt him due to her past, she ran away to take the medicines she is taking since last 7 years which helps her to keep her anxiety normal.

The glass pierced in her skin and now it's bleeding.she forgot to take the medicines that keep her calm and free from the past memories, and She was crying badly and the incident she faced some days ago ignited the past memories, and the memories of her haunting past flashes upon her mind.

Flashback,

before 7 years,

A dark black room with a single candle, far away kept from arnya,
The room was shrouded in an oppressive darkness.it was heavy with an unsettling silence.
An eerie chill hung in the air.The room seemed to swallow the light, casting long, ominous shadows.

Cobwebs dangled from the ceiling like ghostly tendrils.The floorboards groaned and creaked beneath their feet.Dust motes danced in the faint beam of moonlight.A cold draft whistled through a crack in the wall ,The only sound was the ticking of a big clock, its rhythm a steady, sinister beat.

She was tied with chains around her ankels and wrists. Her eyes were half opened, her lips were bruised badly and bleeding, her hair were messy as if not washed from months. She was just wearing a small cloth around her middle body.

Her knees were bleeding, she was lying lifeless on the floor covered in blood. Her arms were bruised and bleeding, the cloth kept on her body was drenched in her own blood. She was looking so pale and weak as if she didn't eat or drink since weeks.

When she heard a knock........

*knock*
*knock*

She came out of her memories with a sudden flinch due to sudden knock and lost her consciousness.

........

After some attempts the door broke open and amol,ekansh, amita and tanushree entered her room. The room was dark and getting no response from arnya, they started searching for her in whole room. Not finding arnya in her room they all panicked.

Sudden amita said looking at amol,"bhai..bhai aru thik hogi na kahi uss raat ki yaadein." Amol looked at amita with tears in his eyes, he said while shuttering, "n..nahii voh..voh apne aap ko dard....dard pocha legi agar usse kuch bhi yad aya."

Amita, tanushree and amol were constantly screaming her name, the door of her room was closed as the family members should not know about this. Suddenly ekansh ran towards the switch board and switched on the lights, and all of their eyes were widen looking at the floor and the room.

The room was messed up badly and the floor was having her blooded footprints. The bedsheet was on the floor, the things of dressing table were broken on the floor. The favourite vase of arnya was broken into pieces on the floor. The photo frame which arnya used to clean every day is broken and lying on the floor covered with blood.