13. the mask man.

EKANSH'S POV:

I know she is angry but what kind of carelessness is this, can't she call anyone if she wanted to go out of room. She hit her head so bad. Fuck. She was unconscious in her room lying on floor.

Flashback....

"Princess!! Kaha jaa rahi hai aap ruk jaiye chot lag jayegi aapko ese bhagye maat." I was chasing my princess as she was running in the house holding her teddy, we noth heard arnya's voice as she was calling my princess, She stood in front of arnya's room and showed her tongue teasingly and get inside her room. I stood outside her room, I can't go in or else she will kill me with her gun in one go.

I am scared from her, i am obsessed with her mafia attitude, the way she told me that she wants me to work for her. I was overjoyed that, now I can stay with her all time beside her, always. Suddenly little princess came out scared and said pointing in her room,"papa!!arnya andar floor par kyu soo rahi hai?" I looked at her in confusion and she hold my hand and dragged me in arnya's room.

As soon as I entered I saw arnya lying on floor unconscious, her hair were messed up, she was in her nightsuit itself. I ran towards her and picking her up in my embrance I tapped her cheeks but she didn't replied I moved my hand to her head and felt a something wet, as I looked at my hand. Fuck blood. Ughhh, can't she stay well for a little while only. Just, then I saw her leg was swollen more.

It's a fracture for sure. I picked her up in my arms and ran outside her room, amol was in hall talking with baba saa and dada saa about the engagement party. As soon as I reached in hall, amol panicked and looked at me, seeing arnya unconscious in my arms, he came towards me and patted arnya's cheeks," arnya???arnyaa kya hua apko?? "

I looked at him and said hurriedly, "aap gadi nikalye." He ran and took the car keys and hurried towards the car. I made her sit on my lap and tapped her cheeks again hut still she didn't replied. I told amol to drive fast. We reached the hospital.

Flashback ends.....
......

I was in doctor's cabin and looking at arnya's x-rays and suddenly doctor kept his finger on the x-ray showing the swollen part and said in serious tone," can you see this portion, this ankle side It is badly injured and she has dislocated her ankle totally, if she even tries to walk she will suffer a lot. She needs bed rest for atleast 2 months. No walking, not even a single step, and if the injury got worse then it will need a surgery."

"Any precautions doctor? Any food diet?" I asked doctor calmly. She nodded negatively and said ,"don't let her keep her foot down, nothing else sir." I looked at him and nodded and after greeting I left the cabin. I entered in arnya's hospital room and said hurriedly looking at them,"Doctor said that she needs to rest for 2 months and no walking for a month. She can't keep her leg on floor or else the injury will get worse."

She gave me a tight liped smile and I  looked at her and gave a soft smile she rolled her eyes. I like her damitt, why is she doing this? Why can't she take care of herself? I will take care of her now. Mahadev, bas aap dhyan rakhye unka,voh bohot nadan hai unko nahi pata ki agar unhone thodi bhi laparvahi ki toh bohot mushkil ho jayegi.

I told amol everything that doctor told me and we both decided not to leave her alone, not even for a second. She can't keep her foot down. Amol picked her up in his arms and said kissing her forhead,
"betaa,please chalne ki koshish maat kijiye ga.hmmm!!"

She hummed in response and gave a soft smile to him. He made her sit in backseat of car and made her wear a seatbelt and I sat on the driver seat,amol sat beside me on passenger seat. I started driving the car going back to deshmukh mansion.