31. Family drama

EKANSH'S POV :

"bhai saa..." I turned around and saw amaira looking at me with confusion. I raised my eyebrow to ask what happened and before I could understand something she dragged me to the corner of the hall. 

"Amu..kya hua..betaa?" I asked her while she was still looking at me with confusion. She opened her mouth to say something but moved her head negatively and then looked at her right side. I followed her face and looked at the direction she was gazing at.

I saw maa saa was coming towards me furiously. Wait....what the hell is happening here? I was going to my room to think about how to cancel this alliance and tell my feelings to arnya.

Maa saa stood in front of me and suddenly she twisted my ear, I hissed in pain but she didn't even hesitate to twist it harder. I was losing my temper now, I was going to say something but maa saa said furiously,"kyuu..re maine iss din ke liye pala tha tujhe ki tu apni pasandida aurat ko kisi aur se shaadi krne de haa?"

Whom is she talking about? I love arnya but whose alliance and what the hell is she saying??? Wait is she talking about arnya? Does she know that I love her? Wait but how? I didn't told her anything.

"Ahh maa saa kiski baat kar rahi hai aap? Kon aurat kya shaadi? Kiski shaddi?" I said hurriedly trying to free my ears from her grip. She losen her grip and folded her arms to her chest and now both of them. My sister and my maa saa was looking at me angrily.

I rubbed my ear to lessen the pain and looked at them confusingly, when suddenly maa saa said,"maine dekha tha tum dono ko room mein. Ek sath. Baho mein." Hearing her words my eyes widen. I was totally shocked and blank hearing her words. She saw us.. that night.... arnya will kill me if she got to know about it.

She is already mad at me, doesn't talk to me and always ignore me. And now if she got to know this....ekansh you are fucking dead.....

"Bhaii...saaa...bhaii.saaa...kya huaaa...?? Bhaiii saa??" Amaira's voice made me back and I flinched and said,"voh...voh...mai..."

"Maa..saa lagta hai bhai saa ki avaz chali gai hai... dekho na kese voh voh kar rahe hai..." amaria said mockingly and gave me a mock smile, and gave me a you are dead look. I turned me gaze a little away and saw maa saa already looking at me furiously.

"Dekh ekansh, mujhe aur amaira, tumhare papa, dadi, dada sabko ko arnya bohot pasand hai, aur mujhe bas vohi apni beti aur bahu ke roop mein chahiye, smjha?" Maa saa said in one breath. My eyes widen, she wants me to marry arnya and make her daughter-in-law. Are lekin koi inhe yeh toh batao ki arnya ko kon manaega?

Agar usse kisine mere bare mein bata diya na toh mujhe kya jisne bataya usse bhi zamin mein gad degi voh. Smjh nahi aa raha kaha se mili mujhe esi family. Jisse apne bete se jyada bahu ki fikar hai.

I scratched my neck nervously and when amaria said,"bhai saa, arnya bhabhi saa hai na meri?" I can feel heat erupting on my cheeks and neck. Wait, why am I blushing?

"Maa....saaa..bhai saa blush kar rahe hai dekho toh jra. Hee bhagvan isse pehle meri akhe kyu nahi chali gaiii...siddharth bhai saa...samrat bhai saa...yaha aaiye....aap sab dekhiye bhai saa koo....voh sharma rahe hai...." Amaira shouted and I felt embarrassed listening her words, and here with a rocket speed ny both brothers came running and stood beside maa saa.

Now all of them were staring at me like I'm a ghost. When suddenly siddhart said,"kaki saa apko pata hai abhi thodi der pehle arnya di ki shaddi cancel krne ki baat kar rahe the bhai saa."