16. THE LADY BOSS

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Maine kaha tha na mujhe bina bataye kahi maat jana, chalo aab chup chap.." ekansh said angrily, dragging arnya to his car leaving all off them behind. "Tumm..tumm chodo mujhe, mai uska sar fod dungi, usne meri vahini ko chune ki koshish bhi kese ki, sala kutaa kamina.. ladki dekhi nai ki aa gaye Dore Dalne fucking bastards..." arnya said angrily shouting and trying to losen his grip from her hands.

Suddenly ekansh stopped in middle with a jerk and turned towards arnya and kept his hands on her shoulder making her steady and said calming her,"mai maar dunga usse, rani sahiba aap ghar chaliye filhal."she removed his hands from her shoulder with a jerk and pointing finger at his chest she said angrily and irritatingly,"tum...tum na mujhe laga tha tum sudhar gaye ho lekin nahi tumhe abhi bhi dusro ke mamle mein apni naak ghusani hai."

Listening her words he clenched his fists and his jaw tighten and she without thinking continued her blabber,"tumhe zinda chod diya maine isilye tum mujhpe hak jata rahe ho. Itna hi guroor hai toh jakar usse maro jisne meri vahini ko haath lagane ki koshish ki."

Without listening anything further he ran inside the cafe and puched the boy making him fall on the ground with loud thud. Amol and amar tried to move him back but he was unstoppable now. The anger rushing in his veins due to arnya's words can be seen in his actions.

He picked the boy up grabbing his collar and holding collar in one hand he smashed his face.

*punch*

*punch*

*punch*

And suddenly ekansh's hands were touched by a pair of small soft, delicate hands he immediately moved his hands off from the boy and breathing heavily sat on the chair kept beside the table. Arnya grabbed the boys collar and punched him and with the high force punch the boy fell on the floor covered with blood on his face.

His face was bleeding badly, once again arnya picked him up by his collar and tossed him on table, the table of glass broken into pieces due to jerk and weight and boy screamed and cried in pain. Suddenly 2-3 boys surrounded by arnya.

One boy from right attacked her with knife and brave arnya hold his hand and twisted it making him hiss in pain the knife dropped from his hand. She kicked his left leg and he fell on the floor, another boy came forward and attacked her from behind holding her by waist, she jerked to move from his grip but he was huge, she hit his stomach with her elbow and his grip lossen she kicked his leg by her heel and he left her body and started screaming holding his leg.

3rd boy was about to attack her when she shot her leg and he fell on ground, screaming, she bent a little and said to those boys," mujhe ched lete toh chod deti lekin meri family ko chune ki koshish ki tum logo ne.." she gave the gun to Kevin and stood up and popping her knuckles she said looking like a scary beast,"jaan se nahi marungi,marne ke liye bhik mangoge aur tab bhi maut nahi milegi."

Ekansh was watching her this side. Her beast, scary, mafia side which she hide from everyone in her family since she came back to India, no one knows she is in mafia, and now she revealed herself by hitting the boy mercilessly making him half dead and shooting the bullet. He thought to himself,("rani sahiba bohot khartnak hai, mujhe inse bach kar rehna hoga.")

Amol, adhya,amaira,amar,abeer, kabir and ofcourse anaya(ekansh's mother) and devika(arnya's mother) were in shock till now looking at her this side. Abeer and amar came towards ekansh and amar said teasingly whispering,"bhai, sambhal kar agar tune usse pange liye toh teri bhi yahi halat hogi."