8. FUCK I'M OBSESSED

EKANSH'S POV:

I woke up at 8 in the morning as we have to leave for maharashtra, I had a shower and weared a black tuxedo and black shoes I was calling kabir to postpone the meetings for few days as I'm not in rajasthan. I woke my princess up and told her to get ready as she is so much excited to travel. She didn't even let me sleep properly, she was continuesly blabbering about the trip, that how we will go , where we will stay and much more. She moved to amaira's room to get ready as amaira always gets her ready for the day.

EKANSH'S OUTFIT:

My little princess, she is so cute, so innocent, I don't know who is trying to black mail me, the king of rajasthan and mafia leader about her daughter

My little princess, she is so cute, so innocent, I don't know who is trying to black mail me, the king of rajasthan and mafia leader about her daughter. I will kill him for sure. I heard my little princess chirping voice as I was going down to hall as we all are leaving for maharashtra now. We are going to pune, and then we will stay at my grandfather's childhood friend, malhar uncle's house for some days. I have heard about the family they are good people and have fame. I think my sister will be happy in their family.

..............
.
.
.
.
I was sitting in the car, we are still 200kms away from maharashtra it's already 4 pm and I'm so bored, I was telling dada saa to go in our jet but he said that travelling with nature is good for mental health and here my mental health is getting more worse..ufff this summer. It's air-conditioned in car still I'm feeling so hot. I was sitting peacefully and my sight fell on my little princess sitting beside me, thinking something so deeply that she didn't even realised that she kept the water bottle open and staring outside the window.

My little princess is wearing black and white mini frock hair braided so cutely with black bow in her hair. White sandals with black design and a black purse.

I coughed to get her attention but still she isn't replying and now I want my little princess's attention, i picked her up and placed her in my lap and she was seeing me with shocking and wide eyes like I disturbed her precious moment with someone

I coughed to get her attention but still she isn't replying and now I want my little princess's attention, i picked her up and placed her in my lap and she was seeing me with shocking and wide eyes like I disturbed her precious moment with someone. She pouted and said in slow voice, " papa", i hummed in response and then she said,"I want mumma". I went blank ,suddenly what happened to her she is asking for her mother she knows that she is no more than why is she asking for her??