note

My dear....readers.....I have my exams now....I'll update the next chapter on 25th October.......that is after 11 days.....

Till then I'll give you a spoiler....for the next chapters......this spoiler would be a little traumatic.....

**spoiler**

I was sitting in my room, thinking about the night I spent yesterday.....alone with him....I want to tell him that I love him but..I can't...I can't let him spoil his life because of me.....

I closed my eyes and the scenes of the night flased in front of me....

FLASHBACK.....

"Arnya, please arnya....don't say yes for this alliance, I won't be able to live without you....I am..."
I showed him my palm and he stopped abruptly. I went close to him and sat on my knees just the way he was sitting.....

I cupped his face and said,"don't drag yourself into me ekansh...you won't be able to handle it...you don't know anything about me...I am not the Normal person you think....please...not for yourself but think about my little princess.....my little arnya.."

I got up from the place and was leaving the place when he held my wrist and pulled me with a jerk, I collapsed in his chest and a lone tear escaped my eyes, I controlled myself to not let him know about my feelings I have for him...

He held my chin with his fingers and made me look into his eyes. His eyes were red, all teary....is...is he crying??? It's just because of me....I knew it..no one will be able to live with me happily...the person I love.....is....is crying because of me.....

"Please, arnya....don't do this to me.....I won't be able to live without you.....just once...think about us....the days we spent together....please arnya....I prom"

I pushed him off and stopped him saying further....I knew it ,I have to do this.....ekansh...why are you trying to ruin your life....I'm trying to keeping you safe...and here...you are fucking trying to kill yourself......and my princess.....I took a deep breath and looked at him with pain in my heart...I looked into his eyes and said the most feared word...for which I am not ready...but....."I am getting married to krish.."

And with this i left the place.....I ran away....I am sorry ekansh.....I can't risk your life....just because of my past....I can't make you suffer....I love you.....I love you from all my heart....my soul...my everything....but I have to keep you away to keep you and arnya safe....
********

So, this is the spoiler for next chapters.....the chapters will be updated soon.....wait for some days....and till then....comment and vote for the chapters.....

Your author.....
Srushti......