11. i have an ideaa

EKANSH POV:

"Bhai investor chahiye Hume aab, agar investor nahi mila toh bohot problem ho jayegi, teri puri company barbad ho jayegi, kabir call the investors and tell them the situation. Anyhow, we want a investor, now.." abeer said in tensed and serious tone. It's already 8 hours since we got the news of the crash of the company shares and now it's important to get a investor.

Kevin left the cabin and amar got up from the seat and started moving here and there, I kept everything aside and got up from the chair and left the cabin. Coming to the terrace I lit up a cigarette and started taking long puffs. Whenever I'm stressed I smoke, and for about 30 minutes I was looking at the city without thinking anything, I don't know what is happening and why? Who is the man and why is he trying to destroy me?

Suddenly my phone ringed, I took
Out my phone and looked at the screen the name flashing was of abeer. I picked up the call and hummed and he started saying excitedly but in a series tone,"bhai investor mil gaya hai, uss investor ne humare 48% shares kharide hai aur aab total 64% kharid liye hai. Aab sari problem khatam ho chuki hai. Lekin tujhe pata hai voh kon hai??" I said in firm and rude voice, "mazak karne ka mood nahi hai mera abhi tu sidhe sidhe bata kon hai investor varna agar main niche aya toh sabse pehle tera hi khoon karunga." He instantly replied in scared voice,"bhai, yrr tu kitna sanki hai. Investor ka naam hai Arnya Deskmukh." My mind fucked up, why did she do that? Is she dumb or what? She knows it very well, If a company is in crisis and we take rhe shares, then the person is owner and the crisis is directed towards them fully, and in my situation it is 100% guaranteed that someone is behind this all and now as she has taken the company shares that means she is the owner and now the man will go behind her. Ohhh damitt, this girl is so stubborn, doesn't she use her brain..... fuckkk

I cut the call immediately and ran down, I picked up the files, my laptop and bag and told abeer and amar that I'll handle everything, now they can rest. I gave 2 days holiday to employees as they were working for the company since last night without any rest. I headed towards the car and told the driver to take me to airport.

I need to tell her, she needs to understand everything, she will be in danger, already the news is out. The man who is behind all this must be searching for her and I don't want her to get hurt. I know she is brave but this man is not good. After all she is my women. I will not let anyone touch her not even let anyone come close to her. I called baba saa and told him to keep arnya safe, but he told me that she has gone mall with all of them. Fuck..fuck..fuck why arnya why? Why did you do this?

I called amol and told him to keep them safe and now this man told me that adhya, my princess and arnya are together going home. Ugghhhhh.. what should I do now? I hope they won't be in danger. As soon as I reached airport I ran towards my personal jet and told the pilot to takeoff and reach maharashtra as soon as possible.

Almost after 30 minutes baba saa called me and told that all off them has came home. I was relieved, fuck man I was just scared. I relaxed my self on seat and slept peacefully.

.........

I reached maharashtra and sitting in a cat I was thinking that fucking now, the company is her's now. Ughhh, I don't want her close, I lose my rude and arrogant side when she is in front of me. I lose my sanity in front of her. How will I work with her and too under her. Fuck..

I reached deshmukh mansion and as soon as I stepped inside the house I saw arnya, sitting on couch holding adhya's hand which was bleeding from elbow a little and also a scratch on her head. My little princess was seating peacefully eating popcorns. I reached to my little arnya and kissed her forhead and carresed her head and suddenly she hold my right hand and started screaming and crying, I got scared and looked at her with confusion I picked her up but she refused and jumped on floor and ran towards arnya.