26.truth about the night

ARNYA'S POV:

I was sitting in my office sketching my designs for dada and vahini's engagement. Suddenly, i heard a knock on door, I told to come in and it was ekansh. I ignored him and continued my work, he came inside and sat in front of me.

Kyu aye ho ekansh? Mai nahi chahti tumhe apne paas dekhna. Tumhari jaan meri vajah se kahtre mein hai.

He tapped his finger on the table and cleared his throat to get my attention but I ignored him and continued my work, suddenly he snatched the pencil from my hand and throwed it away, I looked at him furiously, how dare he throwed it.

"How dare you, ekansh? Maine kaha tha na tumse mai kuch bhi nahi janti tumhe kyu baar baar ek hi chiz puchni hai?" I said furiously as i am frustrated from his same questions since last 1 week.

After 2 days it's dada and vahini's engagement and this man is not letting me focus on my designs for the function. I know he is worried beacuse of that night, but I can't let him know about his rival, who is his own best friend.

I want to where is satvik and why he is doing this? He tried to harm the company which is mine now. I will not let him go that easily.

"Arnya, mai janta hu tumhe saab pata hai. Uss...uss raat mai dar gaya tha tum saas bhi nahi le rahi thi. Agar maine amol ko nahi bataya hota toh tumhari jaan chali jati. Samjhne ki koshish kro." His words made me out of my thoughts, dada scolded me for hiding the things and now he is not even talking to me, just beacuse of this man.

I didn't told him about satvik. The thing about satvik is only between me, amita and shree and my family is not aware about anything. Just me, ekansh, dada and shree and amita know about the poison.

Suddenly, I heard a another knock and this time it was dada, i immediately got up from the chair and ran towards him, I hugged him tightly and started sobbing, I cluchted his shirt tightly snuggling into his chest and said while sobbing,"dada..dada I'm sorry, I..I didn't mean to hide things but i wasn't aware about poison. Please talk to me, I can't live without talking to you. Please dada..."

Firstly, he didn't hugged me but after hearing my words he slowly took me in his embrace and started carresing my hair from one hand and tapped my back from another. I stopped crying and he carresed my hair while breaking the hug he gestured me to sit on chair with a weak smile.

I smiled back and sat on the chair, I wiped of my tears with my back of my hands and looked at dada. His eyes were holding curiosity and pain. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped and clenching his fist he looked at me and said calmly and softly,"aru, mai janta hu kisi ke bhi puchne par tu nahi bataegi kya hua tha, baas itna bata de ki kya yeh baat ekansh yah company se judi hui hai?"

I hesitated, but I know I can't tell him everything but I can tell him atleast this. I hummed and nodded looking at ekansh and dada. Listening to this ekansh got up with the jerk and looked at dada. Dada looked at ekansh and gestured him to calm down.

I was knowing the hell. He will guess the name now.... I don't want to let them know about him yet. I want to know the every fucking detail about ekansh, his company, satvik ahuja and the past.

He sat on the chair and i can feel his constant gaze lingering on me. I can't face him now, i can't tell him the truth yet. I want to know everything about them. Before dada or ekansh would say something I got up from the chair, took my sketches and laptop and my phone I ran outside without even looking at them once.

EKANSH'S POV:

fuck.....she is hiding the things that are related to me and my company. I am here roaming around her little finger just like a love sick puppy because I love her, but here she is hiding fucking my things from me only.