12. IT'S HIM

ARNYA'S POV:

No one noticed my foot but he did. I feel like I am falling for him, but I don't even know his name, I was in his muscular arms looking at his hazel eyes he was wearing a olive green suit, with black shoes and a gold chain with initial of A ofcourse it's my little arnya. I was clutching his shirt tightly, I was looking at him without my blinking and then i heard his manly voice,"ese hi dekhti rahengi toh apne saath le jayenge hum apko."

I felt so many butterflies in my stomach, goosebumps arise on my skin and I looked here and there in embrassment and then opened the door of my room, he made me sit on edge of my bed. He sat on his knees, and touched my feet, I felt something incredible,  I moved my foot back but he hold it gently and said in slow and loving voice," first-aid kit kaha hai rani sahiba?"

I pointed towards the washroom and taking the first-aid kit he came again and sat on his knees and take my foot in his palm,I protested to his touch but he ignored and  removed my jutti, I said hesitantly " aa..p reh..ne dijiye hum khudh kar lenge. " Ignoring me completely he started applying ointment, it was painful like hell.

Fuck. I hissed in pain, he looked at me for some seconds and again continued but very carefully and slowly. He kept the ointment on table and left to wash his hands in washroom. As soon as he came out, I asked him hesitantly and last part in whisper due to guilt,
"Apka naam kya hai? Maaf kijiye lekin Hume apka naam nahi pata ."

He looked here and there for some seconds and came closer to me, tilting his head to my height,  he looked in my eyes and said something that made me go numb and angry at the same time, he said in slow voice," Ekansh singh shekhavat."

This name was enough to make me angry and kill him in one go. But without looking at me even once he left the room hurriedly. I can't get up from my bed fuck. Till now he must be dead. He fucked up with my dream and now he is in my house.

My fucking house. I will kill him, I thought the whole night that," IT'S HIM." who broked my trust in very first meeting, didn't kept his promise and now this family is going to become my brother's family. Ughhh.... I will not let this happen, this wedding is not going to happen.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realised it's early morning, I am never a morning person, I never wake-up early but I didn't realise when the time passed. I need to talk to dada, baba or ajoba. Everybody has to listen me they need to understand that he is not good.

Wait a minute isn't he the same person whose company's major shares I have bought. Fuckkkk. Yess it's EKANSH SINGH SHEKHAVAT'S company.. wow. Mr. Ekansh singh shekhavat it's time for my revenge. I thought that whose oh ever the person would be i will help him with the company crisis but I think it's not a bad idea to make you my bodyguard a physcotic smirk appeared on my face.Ofcourse it's my company now.

Oh one more thing it's him, king of rajasthan, the mafia leader and the ceo of the company. Wow. Man. Now I will show you Mr. What can arnya do. A smirk on my face was made. I cam save his company from crisis but Mr. Ekansh singh shekhavat who will save you from me. Ohh God it will be so much fun. Finally after so many days I will play with someone.

It's 8AM in the morning i called adhya and told her to come in my room as I need help in getting shower. After some minutes I heard a knock on the door I told her to come in, and what I saw made me clutch my bedsheet and angry. It's Mr. Ekansh singh shekhavat.

I tried to got up from my bed with a jerk but fuckk I can't stand up, my leg is hurting so bad. It's swollen. Ugghhh mahadev... kyu kar rahe hai aap? Mai jaan se maar dungi iss insan ko isne mera sapna barbad kar diya. I sad on the edge of bed cluthing the bed sheet tightly in anger and was about to say something and here dada entered. Dada came and sat beside me, caressing my hair and said in slow and loving voice, "kesa hai per aab, betaa?" Dada is calling me betaa oh my God,he rarely calls me that, I'm not dreaming right. He never calls me with nicknames, is he drunk.