10. COMPANY SHARES

ARNYA'S POV:

I was going to my personal space in kitchen where no one enters, just me and adhya but now as I told little arnya to come and meet at night she must be coming, I'm so excited to talk to her, to play with her, she is so cute, so sweet her pretty voice, mesmerising smile and her eyes are just amazing.

I love kids, when adhya was kid I used to skip my school to play with her, ajoba and baba used to scold me for that but I love her. I loved my little sister a lot. Amol dada was always busy since his childhood he is already 32 and I love him. He supports me alot just like baba and ajoba, and finally after 5 years my dada is getting married. I was sitting in kitchen with adhya and within 5 minutes amaira and little arnya entered.

She left amaira vahini's hand and came running towards me. I sat down on my knees and she came and hugged me tightly, how can I forget my would be sister-in-law amaira. She is just 25 years old and she is a doctor, a neurosurgeon. I am so happy that my dada will atleast get married because since last 5 years he was rejecting each and every girl, God knows why and this time he didn't even argued once. He only in once said yes and even amaira. I seriously want to ask her what did they talked but it's not convenient to ask someone's private talks.

We all sat on the floor, I already made pizza and took out chocolates and cake from the fridge and we all started eating and chuckling. Adhya asked amaira,"so would be sister -in-law what do you feel about us? Did you like us?" Silly adhya it's just a day we met how could you expect that she will like you, she must need time to understand us and our family. She has to spend her whole life with us. She smiled a little and said in lovely voice,"I actually loved your family, and specially you arnya di. I have heard a lot about you and your designs I'm a doctor but I love your ideas and the sense of fashion you choose. But I have something to ask. Can I??" Without any hesitation I said lovingly, "hmm ofcourse amaira vahini. I mean would be vahini. I would love to answer you." She pointed towards my wrist and said, "why do you always hide you wrist??" I was numb. Everything happened before 7 years came in my mind and before I panic adhya hold my hand and started carresing my hand.

I felt relaxed and calm I looked at amaira and smiled at her but said nothing and after that she didn't said anything and suddenly I heard a coughing sound and the voice made my spine chill. Amaira and little arnya looked at each other and then at him. Fuck man!! I still don't know his name. And then suddenly amaira said in slow voice," bhai saa apko kuch chahiye kya? Aap itni raat ko yaha, kuch kam tha??" And he said in his cold and rude voice," pani chahiye tha aur aap sab yaha itni raat ko kya kar rahe hai? Sona nahi hai apko amaira? Aur princess mana kiya tha na maine apko chocolates khane se phir kyu kha rahi hai aap?"
They both looked at each other and suddenly adhya got up and said, "sir apka naam kya hai? Aur aap itni raat ko girls meeting main dakhal andazi kyu kar rahe hai?yeh jagha arnya di ki hai aur yaha aane ki permission mumma ke alava kisi ko nahi hai, amol dada ko bhi nahi. Agar pani chahiye tha toh kisi servant ko bol dete vog apko pani ka jug bhar ke de dete. Simplee!!!" And a next moment adhya was sitting beside me looking at the floor with scared eyes,without wasting a single second little arnya and amaira got up and left the kitchen. I really felt sad, how can this man do this. Our precious time, uff I will kill him.

And I and adhya got up and them even adhya left the kitchen. Ohhhh godd,

Now it's only me and him....

I'm dead, I can sense his gaze on me, I didn't looked at him and started picking up the food items and kept in fridge and then with the help of cloth I cleaned floor, I love to work by myself.

And then without looking at him I left the kitchen and then came to my room running. As soon as I reached my room I closed the door and kept my hand on my heart and breathe heavily. I felt like my heart will pop out. I moved towards study table and sat on the chair folding my legs and opened the laptop and opened the notepad.