🔞 Sodo x Phantom - At his mercy

Dom: Sodo
Sub: Phantom

Another request!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Sodo stood in front of Phantom's bedroom door. Rain had ordered him to go and ask Phantom if he wanted to eat dinner, since no one had seen him all day. Sodo had no clue why out of everyone, he had to be the one to talk to him. Everyone knew that the fire ghoul didn't exactly had a soft spot for Phantom, more the opposite. Ever since Aether had to leave the band and the ministry, and Phantom came as his "replacement", Dew had acted different. He was a feisty ghoul with a short temper, he had always been, but it was different with Phantom. He couldn't stand the quintessence ghoul. He though it was unfair that Aether had to leave because of him, and he didn't even try to hide it. 

With a deep and annoyed sigh, he finally found the motivation to knock on the door though. He wasn't in the mood to deal with him now, but it would only be a quick question after all. However, Sodo didn't get an answer for his knock, what only fueled his annoyance. He tapped his foot on the floor with a huff. After a moment he knocked again, but he still didn't get an answer. He was debating wether he should just leave and tell Rain to do it himself, or if he should just bust the door open. Both ideas sounded somewhat nice. Either he didn't have to deal with Phantom at all, or he could annoy him. 

After a while of thinking he decided for the latter, and simply busted the door open, walking in without another thought. Phantom though, couldn't care less. He was laying in his bed, wrapped in blankets, a needy, whiny mess. It was clear on first sight that he was in rut, his body begging for attention and touch. The fire ghoul scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest as he simply watched Phantom toss in his bed for a moment. "Pathetic..." he mumbled, and it seemed like Phantom had finally noticed the fire ghoul as he spoke up. The younger ghoul immediately sat up in his bed and looked at Dew with big, begging eyes, 

"Please... I need help..." he whined, squirming a little. But Sodo only raised his eyebrows. He normally didn't mind helping his fellow packmates through rut, but damn, seeing Phantom all needy and whiney, almost in pain from his rut was a nice sight to see for him. "Why should I? Ask someone else..." he muttered with a huff, but Phantom only whined again. He was too desperate. He didn't care if it was Dew or someone else, as long as he would get what he needs now. "Sodo please... please... I beg you..." he almost whimpered, his eyes already a little glossy. Sodo sighed deeply and shook his head. Something about Phantom being all whiney and begging turned the fire ghoul on... and he didn't like it. 

"Are you sure you want that? If I agree to help you, you won't get any nice treatment. I will make you beg for me, I will make you submit to me, I will maybe hurt you. Are you sure you want that, little slut?" he asked, walking a little closer to the bed, a sadistic grin tugging on his lips. Phantom nodded quickly, whimpering again. He didn't care how he would get his help, as long as he got it. If Sodo wanted to do this his way, he didn't mind. "Yes... I don't care... just... help me..." he mumbled, his voice already trembling from desperation.

Sodo chuckled deeply, enjoying the sight for a moment longer. The sight of Phantom being desperate and needy for his touch. Dew knew he could make whatever he wanted. Phantom would let him, he would be completely at his mercy. "Fine, I'll do it. But you'll submit to me and do whatever I say, got it?" "Yes. Yes... satan yes... just please help me" Phantom replied with another needy whine. Sodo nodded and finally got onto the bed, climbing on top of Phantom and making him lean back. Once Phantom lay on his back, Sodo quickly grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head, while he moved his knee between the younger's leg, slowly grinding it against his crotch. Phantom gasped in surprise and left a loud, needy moan. Both of them knew he couldn't endure a lot of teasing right now.