Chapter One:.Intro: Yourself introduction

Intro: yourself introduction

[You and Hibari Kyoya were childhoods, you lived as neighborhoods. Being with him, you experienced happiness that you didn't think that was even possible since he's compareable to other people. You know that you're a bother to him, but you know it's not either. You thought of growing up with the friends you liked, except, it all fell to pieces when the time came that you need to leave him and everyone on 3rd grade. You need to go back to your own place, and you know it won't be any part in Namimori, because your parents told you that there's an experiment that will happen, the experiment that will change your life and all, that will turn things upside down. You refused to do so, but you accepted when your parents promised you that you will come back to Namimori after this.

...

After the experiment, they gave you the promise you were expecting, but you didn't expect that there would be a large cost in order to go back to Namimori. First cost you could think of, was that when they told you that you're not just an ordinary human, they told you you have ESP - Extra Sensory Perception. It was really hard to accept at first, but you know that you would finally understand when the time comes. The first cost became even uncontrolable and confused after the second cost, which you have to lose your parents. You are left with your brother after that, having a glimpse of hope that you still have a brother to help you control your ESP, but it didn't take long after the Third came, which caused you to lose your brother, too. But even though he's not there, you have a part of you to believe that he's not killed. You cursed, that your ESP was the only top reason you lost everything, but it's really good to be back. But before happiness, you still have to struggle.

You were glad you met Reborn and his request, having a known solution to your problem to find your brother. Even though he would get killed, you still would want to see his body. And find justice after. You felt glad, accepting Reborn's request, because you would be with so many friends, that you were craving to have after all the depression. But you decided not to depend on them for your happiness, you don't want to believe anymore, because you don't want to lose anyone important again.

...

After five years of leaving Namimori town, you came back, not sure if everybody would still remember you. Would still they? you know that before you left Namimori the last time before this, you were invited by reborn to join vongola and be included in mafia. You hesitated to accept it, but since you've been searching for someone unknown. You finally accepted to be Vongole's 10th generation Snow guardian.

Finally after five years of waiting, you came back to Namimori to see Tsuna and the others.

...

You were afraid, that they will think of you as a stranger. You worried on what will happen the next day, and the other day, especially for the future.
Will you bother using your ESP? Which you know meant by predicting. But.. It will somehow bother you, whether you predict or not. Prediction cannot be stopped, unless... You, yourself will be able to change it... How?]