Chapter seven: The reception room

(sigh) at last... I'm on chapter six now... hmm,... It was pretty hard making a story though.. haha... but it was fun.. hope you appreciate it... enjoy!!

PLS. VOTE AND COMMENT!! :">

~+~+~+~+~

A flashback came to your mind...

[FLASHBACK]

You remembered that reborn told you to disguise until Hibari necame part of the vongola

you wonder how will you tell the truth to them...

you were there since the beginning...

you know what was their generation and journey while they were just being part of the vongola... you were watching.. and watching... you knew how gokudera became tsuna's subordinate, and so is yamamoto and everyone... but you still need to come back to your world, and come back again to Namimori middle to observe... you were an observer back then... but now... you were part of vongola x...and you didn't expect to be the youngest part of the family...

[END OF FLASHBACK]

then you snapped back to yourself.

"I don't care.. just follow herbivore"

you didn't hear what Hibari had said earlier, but it doesn't matter.

"f-fine..."

you just agreed because you want to know more about the Hibari today compared to the younger Hibari...

before you and Hibari started to walk, someone came.

"Hibari-san!! who's this girl you're with?! and where are you going?! what are you gonna do with her?! is she your girlfriend?!"

your cheeks turned pale pink but they didn't seem to notice. then you saw chiyo standing there, wanted to help you but couldn't.

"you don't care... shut up and get out of the way."

"eh?" you tried to join the conversation but you can't so you let them talk.

"I have to care! cause I'm the principal's daughter!"

'what?! principal's daughter... shocks... why does kyoya doesn't seem to care?' you wondered to your mind, it just popped out of nowhere.

then Hibari grabbed your wrist and gripped at it tightly.

"ow! Hibari let go!" you groaned.

then you and Hibari continued your walking, then the girl shot a get-out-of-my-life look.

then Hibari finally relaxed his grip on your wrist but he's still holding it. (fangirls scream now!! lewl!)

then girls who has been crushing on hibari saw you and envy it, because he was totally holding your hand.

"wh-where are we going?"

he just ignore you, and didn't even said anything.

"eh? hey! don't be rude! nice talking! speak up!"

"shut up."

"pfft... fine. be like that,"

then he ignores again.

you and Hibari went to some place you don't know but then you saw a sign that says 'reception room', now you know where you are.

you and Hibari came in to the room.

"hmph. sit."

"o-okay.."

then someone knocked to the door, and just opened it, without asking.

you saw a baby, wearing a black uniform, with a black hat and leon over it, and with a yellow pacifier on his chest.

"reborn?!"

then you covered your mouth hoping Hibari didn't overheared, but it was too late... he heared it.

"hn. you know this infant, herbivore?"

"umm... uh- well... uh- ... umm.."

you were speechless...

but then the baby spoke up.

"yes. she know me... and you'll know by later... just follow my instructions... go to the vongola base later, I need you two there, too... I will be telling you many and important informations... see 'ya!.. and, oh! by the way.. you could take your glasses off now, (name)"

"eh?"

then Hibari faced you, and you were nervous and you don't know what will happen next.

~+~+~+~+~

I have nothing to say... but in the next page or chapter or what you call it XDD... I'd be saying some message, and other info... thank you!

PLS. VOTE AND COMMENT.

thank you! enjoy!