Chapter Seventeen: "Deai"

Chapter Seventeen [hibari kyoya x reader]

"Deai"

You rapidly ran down the stairs to Hibari after the line was cut, yelling. "Kyoya, Boss Tsuna said that we should go to Namimori Shrine immidiately. There's an emergency." you stopped at the opening of the kitchen making Hibari listen to you. He did and both of you fled off the house to the Namimori Shrine, surprised, seeing each of the guardians-- also Tsuna, fighting one enemy.

You changed into your fighting uniform quickly. Of course, using magic

"Tss... How naïve you guys are. Do you think you can beat me by yourselves? You need to be immortal in orderto beat me." the female beast laughed teasingly, which made you annoyed.

She noticed you which made her smile broadly. "Ahh... The one I've been waiting for... [unknown name (you can name it now! Choose a nickname or whatever xD)]... Right?" the others were confused and paused fighting for a while, especially for Hibari whom doesn't know the truth. "So... I'm right then." you looked down (h/c) bangs covering your (e/c) eyes.

"Who are you and what do you know?" you glared at the female beast's purple eyes. The beast has long black hair, purple eyes that was filled with envy, pale skin and a wide knowing smile that looked really annoying. She has the looks though.

"I'm just the one who took your brother and I know what you have, which means your extraordinary soul. And I'm here to take it." she smirked directly staring at your eyes, which is now a perfect circle you can describe. "Oh! Wait, I didn't took your brother..." she paused to smile at you. "He automatically asked to come with me. Oh, he signed a contract, too."

"W-what? Contract? Brother? You have my brother?" then another memory shot into your brain.

The image of your brother. He has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes which matched yours perfectly.

"Of course. Someone told me that you seem to forgot your brother, am I right?" she smiled deviously. "And yes, he signed a contract that he would leave his beloved sister and stick by my side."

"I-I... I know." you looked down. "Then... Where is he?"

"That'll be a surprise." she licked her pointer finger that has blood stain on it. "I think I should call my butler first since I'm bored fighting you." she snapped her fingers when a boy magically appeared. He has these eyes that are appealing, but you can't see more of his face since his nose and mouth are covered with a mask. "Kill that girl" she pointed at you as you opened a vongola box with your vongola ring, revealing two, sharp, daggers.

The others were supposed to help you when the female beast made a barrier between the guardians and Tsuna, and you.

You realised that the attracting boy who's suppose to kill you, uses magic. Too bad you can't use yours. But why can he?
He uses fire element and move point (move point is another kind of teleportation but stronger, where you can teleport anything even when not touching.), causing you to get many wounds than him. A simple dagger can't stop him.

He threw you fire which you simply dodged and threw him kunais, which of course, he teleported on you to pin you to the ground. How can you be so stupid? He walked to your side picking up the dagger beside you, about to stab you. He kneeled down and raised his arm, and when he was about to stab you. You closed your eyes tightly, the dagger getting closer to your torso.

"Stop!!" he stopped in mid-air when the female beast told him to. That was close...

You both looked at the female beast. "I forgot... Mikage," she turned to the boy who was going to stab me. "Do you want to meet her before she dies?"

The boy looked at her questioningly. "What? It'll be your decision. Not mine." he said, looking at me with pity. But why i she looking at me like that when he's supposed to kill me without pity and mercy. Well, does this mean that he doesn't really want to do this? Then why is he? Is he really going to kill you, or is he just planning something to get you out of here. He was hesitating to kill you earlier anyway. You just noticed.

"How about you [unknown name]?" she turned to me.

"Whatever. I don't care." you started to remove the kunais that pinned you down and sat up.

"Then, [unknown name]" she turned to you, "meet Mikage" she turned to him, "Mikage, meet [unknown name]... You can say Hi. And goodbye after." she smirked.

Mikage turned to me. "Ops! Wait, I didn't say I'm done. I'm not done, yet." she emphasized the word 'yet'.

Mikage looked at her, and you did the same. "I have a surprise for you Mikage."

"A surprise?" he looked at her confusedly, and I swallowed the blood that was starting to mix with my saliva. It taste like metal.

"Yep..." she smirked. "Here it goes."

I felt even more suspense, and I'm sure that Mikage felt the same. "Mikage, meet... Your very own sister." she gestured to me. "Surprise!! Surprise!!" she laughed. "Did you like my surprise, Mikage? How about you [unknown name]? Killing your own relative? How amusing."

His eyes were wide and same as yours. "Wh-what? S-she's my sister?" he looked at me and removed his mask. His face softened. "(Name)..."

"Brother?" you looked at him, your face relaxed but then it filled with anger. "H-how could you?" you said through gritted teeth and punched him in the face.

He didn't fight back. He just sat there, looking defenseless.

Mikage's POV

"Surprise!! Surprise!!--" blah blah blah. I wasn't able to hear the other words that she said, since my mind was up to space.

"Wh-what? S-she's my sister?" I removed my mask so, in case she would still recognize me or, so she could see what her brother now looks like. "(Name)..."

"Brother?" she looked at me, her face relaxed but then it filled with anger. "H-how could you?" then she punched me in the face.

I didn't fight back, thinking about a logical thought that she did that for cost after all those years I wasn't available when she needs me most. And knowing that it wasn't even half of the cost I needed to pay her.

"I-I... I'm sorry." I looked down, "I only did that for you."

"F-for me? Are you joking or are you really insulting me more?" she asked sarcastically.

Normal POV

"I did that to protect you (Name). I only have two choices, and I chose to-" you scoffed at what he said. "Yeah right. You chose to leave me and stick to that- desperate woman."

The beast rolled her eyes.

"What? No! I mean, no, that's not what I meant by choosing. Just let me explain!"

"Too late! You don't have anything to explain... And how can I know that you're really my brother? You don't have proof!" you attacked him physically. You kicked as he dodged, you used your daggers, trying to stab him.

"I do have proof." you stopped on your tracks, eyeing him. "Then show me."

He folded his long sleeve on the right arm, revealing a scar on his pulse. "I know it's such a small proof, but it costs a lot of memory."

He is right, another memory shot you. You woke up seeing that he was crying so hard that time, apologising that he wasn't able to protect his family. You helped him stood straight and kept convincing him that it was not his fault that your parents died. You held his hand tightly, until you noticed that his right wrist was bleeding. Then he told you that it was because someone tried to attack you earlier while you were sleeping.

"I remember now" he smiled at you. You're not supposed to believe his smile, but this time, his smile was really sincere. And realistic.

"Tss... Enough with the big drama. It was like watching a movie, a pretty good movie where I'll have to laugh at the end." she laughed. "Mikage, I order you to kill her now. I'm getting bored with this"

"But-" he looked at her, then at you. "I... Can't"

#######################################

Woooohhh!!! Oh glob, adsffdadfasfa. Even my own story excites me XD I want to shout! safasfagsaas, I wonder what your brother looks like? Lel. You can comment below if you want (style for gathering comments XD) Then like if you want me to update more (Okay, just kidding) I want mine to have a blond hair! And blue green eyes! Wooh! *super excited for the next chapter* -A

P.S.:

"Deai" means, "A meeting". I just saw it from a japanese lyrics XD I hope I got it right they both have this (") anyway XD

OOOHHHH!! You guys really make me proud!

VOTE

COMMENT

&FAN!