Chapter Ten: Accept

hiya guys... sorry for the long interval update XDD... I've been really busy, and really lazy this past.. I apologize.. XDD but don't worry I'll try my best to finish the story.. I'm not giving up!! okay, that's all... enjoy~!!

________________________________________

-------------- at your dormitory ---------------

"*sigh* sheesh... I still don't have the enough money to pay the dorm, I need to pay this next week.. hmm... let's see, how much is left.." you were talking to yourself while you were counting.

you woke early that morning so when your alarm clock rang you arranged your money and put it on your wallet, then you went to the bathroom to take a bath. After you took a bath, you dressed up into your uniform and then ate breakfast and headed to namimori.

while you were walking you were thinking on how you could earn money, then something snapped on to your mind.

"aha!! you'll earn money by working am I right? oh goody... hm... but how can I find work at this young age? how about part time job? naahh... maybe something would snap onto my mind again" you were talking to yourself again and thinking about earning money, and you waren't focusing on what you are walking to, so then you bumped into someone.

"ahh... gomen!" then you saw hibari in front of you.

"wh-what?! y-you?!" you were so shocked in what you are saying, that you didn't heard what hibari said.

"I'll bite you to death for disturbing me." then he raised his tonfas ready for action.

"what?! hey! that wasn't in the school rules!!" you said running for your life

"I have my own rule, herbivore." he was chasing you by this time

"don't call me that!! (name) is my name! ahh!! let's stop thissssss!!!!" then you stopped onto your heels and then faced hibari who was chasing you, then he stopped to close to you that you fell on top of him.

"how long are you going to stay like that, herbivore?" hibari said, while you realized that you're already on top of him. your eyes widened on your position then you pushed him and then you pulled back.

"eek! GOMEN!" then you sighed.

"I've has enough this morning, okay... I quit~!!"

"hn. fight me." he said in a cold voice

"what?! can't you move on? *sigh* no."

"accept. I won't stop bothering you until you accept."

"what a sadist."

"what?"

"nothing!"

"if that's the case..." then he got ready onto his fighting stance and charged on you.

"hey!! didn't I said no?!" then you dodged to your right to avoid his attacks.

"accept. fight if you want to survive." then he smirked at your reaction.

"wh-what?! what do you mean survive?! and how many time have you told me that?" you said while still avoiding your attacks.

then you tripped onto something then you lose your balance, then you didn't realize that hibari was behind you then he just hit your right leg, and then hit your face, then you fell on the floor but you didn't fell unconcious, again.

"hmph. accept. I have been wondering, why you didn't fell unconcious on my attacks. you're suspicious."

"I don't like to accept."

"hmph." then he raised his tonfas.

"f-f-f-fine!!! I accept, but how am I be able to fight with a sprained leg?!"

then he smirked.

"you should've said it earlier.."

then you were surprised in what he did the next... He carried you bridal style to the reception room, while other students were starting to arrive. ;)

____________________________________

oyaa~!! for me this is hibari kyoya and you fight #2!! XDDD lol.... the most important thing is that you like it, and lasty..

VOTE & COMMENT~!!!!

enjoy!!