Chapter Thirteen: The Training

yoe!! I present you! chapter thirteen! XDD well today's chapter is important, ya' know. for me... because? because this is the hardest chapter I will make, this isn't planned well... and it's really hard making a chapter/story about fighting.. most of them are not amusing, so I will make this the MOST AMUSING FIGHT/TRAINING ever! XDD LOL. well I have faith in myself so I will think positively and do what I promise to you all... anyways... ENJOY.

_____________________________________________

you were having nightmares since the past 2 years... why? you really forgotten why. but a tiny bit of memory from your nightmare flashed back to you... a frame of a boy who is said your brother but you really can't remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you felt someone grabbed your shoulder then shaked you... you thought you were still on your nigtmare, so you shouted like a psycho.

"NOOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO! LEAVE ME ALOONNEEE!!!" then you felt that you slapped someone's hand. you opened your eyes then saw Hibari standing in front of you.

"hn, nightmares, herbivore?" Hibari asked staring at your eyes

"umm... Hi- umm... yeah.. nightmares... hm.. Hibari-kun. Did I-" you paused on your tracks because you saw Hibari staring at you completely blank and he wasn't blinking.

"hibari? are you.... alright? hibari-kun?" you asked completely worried.

'since when did she called me Hibari-kun? are we close?(hibari? are you.... alright? hibari-kun?)' Hibari thought.

"hn. I'm fine. get dressed, breakfast is ready, training is after school.." hibari said before leaving.

"ah! I forgot! it's training!" then you ran to the bathroom.

Hibari was still, staying still on the door, not moving, like he was remembering something.

= Kyoya's POV =

this herbivore... makes me remember of someone... special. ... she called me by a different suffix. that name, hibari-kun and kyoya. no one ever calls me by hibari-kun except for (beep[unknown name])... stupid. that can't be her... (last name) is her name. they're not the same, and the (unknown name) I know is only an ordinary girl. I shouldn't be waiting for her again, she... will never come back again.

then memories came flashing back to Hibari.

[FLASHBACK]

"Hi there! my name is (unknown name)! I'm new here! what's your name?" the new girl from namimori asked.

"If you're not from here, GET LOST." I answered.

"don't need to be mean. hm! fine. if you don't want to tell me your name, play with me in the sandbox!" (unknown name) offered.

"no." I answered.

"please?" she begged for the second time.

"no." I answered the second time.

"pleasee? oh come on! please?"

those eyes. I can't stand those beautiful eyes. and that face. so I agreed.

"fine."

then she dragged me to the sandbox to play.

"hibari." I said.

"hm?"

"Hibari Kyoya."

"oh. Is that your name?"

I nodded.

"what a nice name and meaning!" she expressed.

then she grabbed a stick and draw on the sand, I did the same.