Author's Note II

helow readers!! shish... can't believe I'm on chapter thirteen already... well I'm only hoping for one thing... of course, for you to enjoy the story^^... well, I was wondering.... I know having extraordinary powers on this story is kinda.... corny... I know right =_=" XDD but this kind of insert makes the story more different and EXTRAORDINARY than any other HIBARI KYOYA X READER FANFICTIONS.. I've never read hibari kyoya x reader with this kind of insert... so... it's worth trying, right? I just thought of having a different genre and an unexpected insert, than any other hibari kyoya fanfics... and I thought of myself, to try what my imagination tells me.... and I've watched many anime shows with extraordinary powers, like to aru kagaku no railgun and to aru majutsu no index(hero tv)... and it's cool... I thought of doing that by combining it with your cool personality here... what do ya' readers think? hm. since I've never read some hibari kyoya fanfics with this insert, this made me think of trying doing one.. but I'm really trying hard to make sure everyone would like.. since, only a little amount of percent are animelovers and otakus in wattpad. and about those extraordinary powers of yours, it has a big use at the end of th story, so it's really important... and I can't complete the story without it, so it's really a big use in the story...

*trying new Ideas makes the story differ and stand out than any other! XD

>just some trivia here^^

HOPE YOU LIKE!

ENJOY!

AND PLS. VOTE & COMMENT!!

}PLS. COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME ON MY MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT THE STORY, OR ABOUT THIS MESSAGE, OR FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS OR REQUESTS..

THANK YOU~!!