Chapter nine: The meeting at the vongola base

yo! did you like it? hehe... there will be half of hibari x reader here and half that includes about mafia and vongola... plus, thanks for the likes and comment...

PLS. VOTE AND COMMENT!!

enjoy!

~+~+~+~+~

You left the school after school, then before you started to walk, you heared something fell to the ground at the back of the school building. you were curious that you went at the back of the building to look at it, because it sounded like someone did it.

then you saw other beaten up boys and some second year bullies and Hibari Kyoya standing there. they were beating up each other, and when Hibari beated them up he saw you.

you gasped.

"what are you doing here, herbivore.." then he narrowed his eyes.

"umm... n-nothing... I was just... I mean... I heared something fell and... and it sound, like what ever... I dunno... I'm just curious... then I went here to look at it... that's all..."

"hn."

then he started to walk away, with his bloodied tonfas.

"W-WAIT!!!"

then he turned around.

"hm?"

"aren't you going to the vongola base?"

"hn... whatever..."

then you ran to him.

"p-please! come with me!"

"hn? can't you go by yourself?"

"aren't you interested to know me? please?"

he looked away and think for it then he said something.

"fine."

~+~+~+~+~

you and Hibari arrived at the base, then headed for some room.

you said goodbye to Hibari cause you'll be seeing reborn, and talk to him for a while, while some of them hasen't arrived yet, like Chrome Dokuro and Mokuro Rokudo.

then you saw reborn at some place that is part of the base, then you waved at him and smiled.

"reborn!"

"hi (name)"

"have they arrived?"

then you felt some flame energy coming around, and you knew that it was the two illusionist.

~+~+~+~+~

"kufufufu~ everyone is here eh?" Mokuro expressed putting his trident down.

"I'm sorry are we late, boss?" chrome said as she let her trident touch the ground.

"no you're not late... it's okay. the meeting hasen't started yet." tsuna answered as he turned around to face chrome.

"okay" chrome answered back.

"hn. herbivores." then Hibari turned into his fighting stance ready to attack everyone.

"calm down, Hibari-san." tsuna exclaimed.

then hibari tried to calm down but still annoyed.

"I'M EXCITED TO THE EXTREMEEE!!!" ryohei shouted as he raise his fist in the air.

"would you please shut up!! can't you keep your voice down lawn head!" hayato shouted at ryohei.

"Stop shouting at me to the extreme, octupus head!!"

"maa, maa!! calm down guys... hahaha! don't be like that."

"shut up, baseball freak!" hayato ordered.

"hahaha!" takeshi laughed.

~+~+~+~+~

you heared them fighting and shouting while you were talking to reborn.

"dame-tsuna will assist and guide you, and Hibari and Dino will be training you."

"okay.. understood."

"and you could ask dame-tsuna about mafia and vongola."

"yes."

"are you ready to introduce to them (name)?"

you nod.

"well then let's start."

~+~+~+~+~

"everybody get ready!! the meeting will start, reborn ordered." dino alerted

then everybody kept quiet then wait.

reborn entered the room then everyone looked at the door and saw reborn. then reborn spoke up.

"we will be having a new member of vongola..."

then everyone was shocked.

"r-really?!" tsuna exclaimed.

"she's a girl."

"wow really?! a girl!! yey!" haru exclaimed then you could see kyoko, haru and chrome happy.

"she will be the snow guardian of vongola... are you ready to see her?"

everyone nod.

you were in your fighting costume and you were wearing your headgear, use to assist you, etc.

you heared reborn called your name then you went inside then you saw everyone staring at you.

"h-hi..." you were nervous, because everyone's attention was directed in you.

"have you known all of them (name)?"

"yes."

"hi... my name is (last name) (name).. nice to meet you all... I'm a first year high school of Nami chuu... and I'm happy to be included to the mafia world and vongola, and happy to join."

"n-nice to meet you (name)... I'm tsuna... Tsunayoshi Sawada, boss of the vongola 10th Gen."

"nice to meet you boss tsuna..."

then your introdction with the other members continued, until you met them all..

"you will be training on friday (name)... you still have one day to rest..."

"I understand reborn."

"goodluck.."

then you nod,

~+~+~+~+~

do you like it? I hope you do... hehe.. good luck...

VOTE AND COMMENT!

enjoy!