Chapter five: the chase

Is it good? lewl. haha... pls. vote and comment!!... hmmm... nothing much to say today.. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

|~^~|,~€~*~>|,~*|,€|>.~||^|^.|~|^.?|^.}|^.?|^.|

"Eeek! I'm really sorry!! I didn't mean to-... what?! H-Hibari?" you quickly turned around, chills running up and down your spine when you saw the demon.

Then before you say something that would really irritate him, he had hit you with his tonfa. Luckily, you were able to dodge that shot.

"I said I'm sorry!" you stop for a second to tell him straight that you are sorry. You ran to Chiyo, Hibari behind.

You felt a tinge of hope when you saw chito walking on the hall. "Chiyo!"

You were certain that she heard your voice and she turned around. "What? oh! (name)-chan! is everything okay?" she looked at you worriedly. "You look pale..."

"He-... he was... he..." you stammered, catching your breath

"He? Who's he?" she asked you questionly

"H-Hibari kyoya. He's after me."

Chiyo froze and paled. You were about to ask her why when someone grabbed you on the shoulder, causing you to punch someone behind.

You punch everyone who touches your shoulder (except for ones who dodged). You don't even know why. But you hated it.

"Don't touch me like that! eh?" You saw Hibari behind you, leaning on the wall, rubbing the spot where you hit him

You almost fainted, and you facepalmed. Well... That was all you can do. No sorries and thak yous. You just stepped back and ready to run away and avoid all of his attacks. "Look.. I really didn't mean to! Just don't touch me on the shoulder!"

"Stupid herbivore." He aimed for you skull, ducking so you won't get hit.

"Sorry but I don't have time for this! I-I gotta go!" You ran away and catched up with you, but he didn't expect you to be that quick. And he just let you off the hook. He glared at you until you were out of his sight. Probably, still rubbing his face you punched.
 "That herbivore..." he smirked unconsciously. "I need to fight her sooner. She has something I would really want to get"