Chapter eight: The reception room II

hey! thus is the second part of you and kyoya being in the reception room... haha... still nothing to say... enjoy!

~+~+~+~+~

you were sitting at the reception room couch, while you were staring at Hibari while he was doing something.

"speak up, herbivore." then he stood up from his seat.

"how am I be able to speak if I don't have anything to say... and plus... boredomness is killing me." then you look up to him, who is now standing beside you.

then he sat beside you at the reception room couch.

"you know that infant, am I right?"

"umm, yes."

"why do you know that infant?"

"you'll know later Hibari."

"hmph. I think it's time for you to eat... it's lunch. eat here. I'm asking many more questions." then he stood up.

"but I still have to go to the canteen, to buy."

"I'll come with you."

"wh-why?!"

"so you won't escape like you did before."

then you stood up.

"f-fine..."

~~~~~~~~

you walk towards the reception room door and open it, then Hibari followed after you. you and Hibari walk upstairs, then once you reached the hallway, you saw other students hiding when they saw Hibari and so is the girls. but other girls were talking and you knew it was you, and you knew that they were fangirls of the guy beside you, Hibari Kyoya.

"I hate this!! hmph. why are you doing thisssss, why should I be with you in the first place?"

"just shut up and walk... don't ask until we get back to the reception room."

you don't have nothing to do but to follow hibari's instructions, cause he won't even care. and when you and Hibari had reached the canteen, you bought your food, and so is Hibari.

then you went back at the reception room.

"now... I wanna know everything you know about mafia and vongola... hn. who exactly are you? what's your name, herbivore?"

"you'll know later!! please be patient. pffft."

"I wanna know now."

"hmph, I didn't even know that you were stubborn at times like this."

"that doesn't answer my question. now speak up."

"no."

"fine. just finish what you are eating and you could go."

"okay"

~~~~~~~

and when you finished eating, you did what Hibari told you to do.

"I'm going Hibari. and by later, I'm heading to the vongola base."

"whatever."

"don't need to be mean."

then he ignores your comment like he didn't hear anything.