Chapter 30

Warning: 18+ only!

Lesso pov:

Lesso? If I could hear her say my name over and over in that voice I would for the rest of my life. Yeah снежинка? I answer as I whisper in her ear, my right hand wrapping around her waist and pulling her onto my lap. U-mm- I think I love you. What the fuck? No. No, she can't love me back. Because then if someone finds out, fuck she'd be in so much danger. But it's not like I'm about to say I don't love her back when I do. Yeah, wow... I love you too. That was so much harder to say than it had to be, but the smile that beams from Yn face makes me feel a bit better. Okay, a lot better.

She leans forward and gently presses her mouth against mine and it takes everything in me not to take her on my fucking classroom desk right now. My tongue slips past her lips and strokes her tongue, my teeth scraping along her bottom lip as I tilt my head to get closer. My hands pull her closer against me by her hips, her legs curling inwards over mine because of the arm rests pushing against them. I know it's by accident but her left knee lands in the middle of my upper thighs as a moan escapes my lips. I break the kiss to kiss down her jawline, my hands lifting up her skirt. The moans she lets out as I suck on the pulse point on her neck sends a shiver down my spine and straight to the middle of my legs where her knee is currently pressed.

Can I go further? I ask against her neck, my teeth grazing against her neck. Y-yes please. I would do anything to hear her beg for me again. Fucking anything. I take off her shirt quickly, my fingers brushing against her still, annoyingly, contused skin and over her bra as I lift it over and off her head, throwing it on the desk. Yn nods, a sign for me to go further, as she kisses me again, her hands sliding around my neck and into my hair. The pleasure is overwhelming, overriding all my senses as I flip us so that Yn is sitting on the chair and I'm leaning over her as we kiss, my hands unbuttoning my own jacket and throwing it off.

As soon as it hits the floor Yn takes off my tie, her fingers brushing my neck leaving me needing more as she lifts it over my head and lets it fall to the floor next to the stairs. I help her to undo the buttons of my shirt before kneeling, spreading her legs to get closer to her core. I look up at her, my eyes silently searching hers to check if this is okay and when I find no hesitation or restraint, I feel a smirk tug its way onto my lips. My fingers slowly inch underneath her waistband, slowly dragging it down until it hits her shoes. With my patience already running thin because holy fuck her body sitting there looks like the best lunch I've ever had, I magic off her shoes and pants, a growl from deep in my throat escapes my lips as I look her over.

Yn moves her hands from gripping the armrests into my hair, pulling my head upwards, closer, so much fucking closer. My right hands inches up her body and under her bra to play with her breast as I kiss her inner thigh, and God the way she squirms in my chair is almost enough to make me rush through this. I crawl up her body to be straddling her lap as I kiss her deeper than before, my tongue claiming hers with every stroke and suck. More? I ask in her mind as her nails dig into my shoulders, my hand still playing with her breast as my other one slides down to play with the leg openings of her panties. Definitely more. Even her mental voice sounds like a moan.

Losing it seems so possible, so fucking possible, to just fuck her I almost forget how much she's been through and how careful I have to be with her. And just as I'm about to give her more a voice echoes throughout my classroom. What the heck is going on here?! Shit. Violet swirls around us as I use my magic to put our clothes back on and fix our hair before standing next to the chair that Yn is sitting in. Are you okay? I ask in her mind, trying to keep my voice comforting as I gently play with the hair framing her face. Yeah, you going to remove this spinning cyclone of purple around us. It's not like you can just make Dovey forget what she saw.

I mean, technically, I could wipe Dovey's memory but to continue having to hide my feelings for Yn would be hell knowing Dovey is around her every two days. And if I said nothing? Anger drips from my tone as I raise an eyebrow at the good dean who looks pretty fucking mad for the Dean of Good. Both of you, headmaster's office. I can't believe you would do this, Lesso, God. She looks fucking mad but damn, she only sounds disappointed. She may be one of Yn's deans but I'm her equal and there's no way I'm taking orders from the Dean of Good. You do not get to patronise me about this, Clarissa. Yn is 18 years old, it's not like this is illegal or anything so fuck off. She's a never, I'm a never, this is allowed. That last part is a prayer on the headmaster's mercy because we both know where this is going, and I can't let that happen.

Don't do this Lesso, just come with Yn and I and maybe you would have a chance- Like hell I'm about to let her tell me that Yn and I don't get a relationship. That Yn will just go with her at her beck and fucking call. No fucking way. Do not even think for a moment that I'm going to let you stand there at speak to me as if there is any way that I do not get to keep this. That I won't get to keep her. You can go run and tell the headmaster, but Yn will not be going without me, and I am not going. I walk out around the chair and walk until I'm about two centimetres away from Dovey, who looks properly mad yet scared. And fuck does it make me feel good.