The End of the World 12: In front of the violent rival

The End of the World 12: In front of the violent rival, he was raped by the boss of the base, and the lewd water sprayed on his face [abstinence attack threaded condom, fierce fuck]

-----text-----

The wind was whistling, the green leaves were dancing, and the yellow sand was swirling in circles, one after another, with no sign of stopping.

Under the lush green tree, two slender and elegant figures were hugging each other tightly, and the contrasting black and white clothes made them look like a perfect couple.

"This mission is difficult, Mu Han...you must be careful..." The young man in white had a worried look in his eyes, tears flashing in his eyes. He was extremely reluctant to see the young man leave.

Even though the weather was hot, the boy wore a high-necked shirt for some reason, as if to cover up the traces of violence he had suffered yesterday.

"I will, don't worry." The young man had a smile on his face that would make even the spring breeze in March stagnant. His eyes were full of light when he looked at Gu Nian.

Xiang Muhan was rarely wearing black today, which made his fair skin seem to glow in the sun.

Such a warm and harmonious scene was actually a little dazzling in the sunlight.

Qi Junyao on the side narrowed his eyes slightly, his face as cold as frost.

"Okay, Xiang Muhan, stop dawdling, we're leaving."

Chang Yuzhuo did not know how to hide his emotions. When he saw Gu Nian smiling at Xiang Muhan wholeheartedly, the expression on his face suddenly darkened. He could not help but interrupt him and act as the stick that broke up the couple.

Because this mission was unusual, the ten people on the mission didn't talk much along the way. When the base was carrying out a mission, it usually only sent out a small team, a small team usually had five people, one or two of them were superpowers, and the rest were ordinary people.

For this mission, the head of the base sent out two small teams, eliminated all the ordinary people, and transferred eight people with special abilities from the other seven teams!

This is an unprecedented team composed entirely of people with special abilities!

Even so, everyone could still feel that the situation was not optimistic. According to the news, the place they were going to had been occupied by mutant beasts and evolved zombies. The closer the car got, the more bones and corpses piled up on the ground, and everyone couldn't help but be extremely vigilant.

After getting off the car, the surroundings were even more silent and empty, with no other figures. Everyone looked at each other in silence. Something lurking in the dark began to stir, and with several loud "bang bang bang" noises, the two cars they were riding in were overturned by the tentacle monster that rolled in quickly.

Then, dense swarms of mutated beasts swarmed towards them like a swarm of locusts. Qi Junyao and Xiang Muhan, as the captain and deputy captain, killed the most enemies, and golden and blue light flashed on their bodies.

Chang Yuzhuo, whose water power had advanced rapidly recently, was eager to compete with the beast. However, the other power users were more afraid and timid, and were hesitant when using their power, and did not use their usual level at all.

But after all, it was a matter of life and death, and everyone fought bloody battles from noon to dusk. The beasts used the sea of ​​beasts tactics and came in an endless stream. Qi Junyao and Xiang Muhan had the most outstanding abilities, and they became more and more courageous as they fought.