Bloodline 13: Bloodline Prince, drinking blood

Bloodline 13: Bloodline Prince, drinking blood, extreme orgasm, hard fucking, big dick titjob

----text------

Finally, they slept together. Besaze had many requests, one time he asked Gu Nian to sleep on him, one time he asked Gu Nian not to move around, one time he asked Gu Nian if he was asleep and asked him not to move at all, and one time he asked Gu Nian to hug his waist so that he could sleep more peacefully.

Gu Nian: (▼皿▼#)

Gu Nian wondered if he had been too obedient to Beisa Ze in the past, and had spoiled Beisa Ze. It was clearly a luxurious coffin for two people, but Gu Nian was forced to ask to sleep on Beisa Ze.

The result was that he didn't sleep well that night. When he woke up in the morning, his neck was sore as if he had a stiff neck, and his lower back hurt as if he had been hit by a car. It was even more uncomfortable than being fucked all night.

Beisa Ze usually doesn't smile, but he likes to tease Gu Nian. He likes to see Gu Nian's look of being unhappy with him but unable to get rid of him, and then he has to respectfully call him father against his will.

Xiao Jingting asked Gu Nian to borrow 100,000 yuan last time, but he naturally failed to get it. So far, their boyfriend-boyfriend relationship has been dead in name only. Xiao Jingting has no idea what he is busy with recently, and he has not come to school for a long time.

It was a coincidence that during the time he was on leave, two of his friends got into trouble.

It wasn't a big deal, but it wasn't a small matter. Xiao Jingting's friend Du Yiming, who was a top nightclub star, met a drunk customer while entertaining a client. The drunk was a burly man with a bad temper. After having sex with Du Yiming, he not only beat Du Yiming up, leaving his face swollen, making it difficult for him to entertain clients for a while, but also took away all of Du Yiming's cash and cell phones before leaving.

That phone contained all the photos and videos of Xiao Jingting being raped that night. Du Yiming had always wanted to make a backup copy, but he forgot about it because he was too busy entertaining clients. Once the phone was lost, he no longer had the capital to threaten Xiao Jingting.

The second thing is about his other friend Mei Zhiwen. After dropping out of school, Mei Zhiwen followed a gangster boss to do things. He was rewarded handsomely after the success. Once he had money, he would go in and out of hotels with all kinds of women.

It happened that he had just made a new girlfriend, and the two were doing business in a hotel. While they were getting along harmoniously, the door of the hotel room was kicked open. A tall and thin man rushed in and said he wanted to catch them cheating. He started beating Mei Zhiwen up.

After beating the tall and thin man, he was still not satisfied, so he took off his pants and wanted to rape Mei Zhiwen, intending to teach him a profound lesson. However, the man probably really couldn't get hard when it came to men, and there was no response after he jerked for a long time.

The man then took out a fake cock from the drawer of the cabinet, and deflowered Mei Zhiwen without expanding it. After fucking him until he bled, he took a bunch of bloody pornographic photos of him in front of his so-called "girlfriend".

Afterwards, Mei Zhiwen felt ashamed and annoyed. He slapped his girlfriend and asked her why she didn't tell him earlier that she had a boyfriend. However, his girlfriend said that she didn't even know the man.

Xiao Jingting returned to school more than a week later. As soon as he came back, Ding Yuanzong hurriedly found him and asked him if he knew about Du Yiming and Mei Zhiwen.