Cultivation 5: Senior Brother Qinglang's big cock is ferocious

Cultivation 5: Senior Brother Qinglang's big cock is ferocious, and the glans hits hard [climax and cums, licked and sucked into the abdomen by the senior brother

-----text-----

The heroine of this world appeared.

Looking at the woman not far away who was wearing a goose yellow straight-collared, double-breasted long gown and a light green chest-length skirt, these words popped into Gu Nian's mind.

As the heroine, her appearance is naturally good.

Wearing a lily of the valley gold-threaded beaded hairpin, she walked slowly, and with every step, the hairpin swayed slightly, and she was really like a lotus with every step. Her long black hair was tied up high, her eyebrows were like distant mountains, her pupils were like water, and her lips were like cherries, slightly opening and closing.

The wrist exposed from her sleeve looked like a crystal lotus root, and the mutton-fat jade locket around her neck made her skin look even whiter than snow.

"Immortal Venerable Hanyuan, Senior Brother Xingmu, Junior Brother Murong, my father heard that Immortal Venerable Hanyuan had advanced again, so he specially asked my daughter to bring some small gifts here to celebrate. I hope that Immortal Venerable and Senior Brothers and Junior Brothers will accept them."

After Su Yuying bowed, when she raised her head again, a sweet and lovely smile appeared on her beautiful face.

Qinglan didn't react much and still looked cold and indifferent.

After all, Xingmu is the eldest senior brother of Yuzhen Peak. He has handled many large and small incidents in Yuzhen Peak over the years. A faint smile appeared on his gentle and handsome face, and he thanked politely.

Gu Nian still looked lazy and nonchalant, but his round light brown eyes were slightly narrowed.

Because he knew that this female protagonist was not an easy person to deal with.

Su Yuying is the only daughter of the head master Su Yuantai. She had been raised by her mother, who was the elder of Feiyan Valley. Feiyan Valley only accepted female disciples and not male disciples. A unique set of Golden Phoenix Liuhua secret techniques was also very suitable for women to practice.

Su Yuying's previous training was taught by her mother. Later, her mother discovered that the Golden Phoenix Liuhua secret method also had shortcomings, so she sent her daughter to her father, Master Yiyuan of the Zhengqing Sect.

Although Master Yiyuan and Su Yuying's mother were married without any affection, his love for his daughter was not affected at all. He taught the techniques of the Zhengqing Sect to his only daughter without reservation.

That's why Su Yuying called Xing Mu and Gu Nian senior and junior brothers.

Although she came here this time on the orders of her father to offer a small gift, the real intention of the sect leader was to have his daughter become a couple with Xingmu, the youngest disciple with the highest level of cultivation in the Zhengqing Sect.

Therefore, the leader would intentionally create some opportunities to allow Su Yuying and Xing Mu to have more contact.

After all, Xing Mu's high level of cultivation, rapid advancement, and excellent talent are all witnessed by all cultivators in the world. Even a high-level cultivator like Yi Yuan inevitably wanted to win over such a genius.

In the original plot, Xing Mu had no feelings for Su Yuying at first, but he was gradually moved by Su Yuying's cuteness and kindness. As time went by, he and Su Yuying became a loving couple.