Transmigrating into the Book 16: The second male sucks the breast

Transmigrating into the Book  16: The second male sucks the breast and fucks the cunt, and the vibrator fucks the anus synchronously

-----text-----

A black long-handled umbrella hung quietly above his head. His five slender, bony fingers tightly grasped the umbrella handle, and dark blue veins bulged from the force he exerted.

Looking at the visitor's frowning brows due to displeasure, he suddenly didn't feel cold at all. Warmth continued to spread from the depths of his heart, enough for him to resist the coldness of the entire rainy day.

"Uncle, what time is it? Why aren't you asleep yet so late?" You Chuyun held Gu Nian's hand, but when he realized that his hand was too cold, he immediately let go as if he had been electrocuted.

Gu Nian didn't expect that this would be the first question You Chuyun asked tonight.

"Willn't I be able to see you, this idiot, if I fall asleep?" Gu Nian would rather You Chuyun be a gentle and kind male second in the original drama, than to see him being so stupid and coming here late at night, and getting wet in the rain for fear of waking him up.

In fact, he had already gone to bed, after all, it was nearly two o'clock in the morning. However, the 333 in his consciousness sensed that the second male lead was coming and frantically reminded him. He was also very surprised and rushed downstairs in his pajamas and slippers, holding an umbrella.

The rain was getting heavier, and the water on the ground formed streams and flowed down to the lower places. The two waded into the flower shop. There was no main light in the shop, only an orange-yellow light, which looked very warm.

The lowered long-handled umbrella was leaning against the glass door, dripping with water. Gu Nian pressed You Chuyun's shoulder with his left hand, gently pushed him back, and pressed him against the wall. His right hand slid down and hugged the strong but cold waist.

"Uncle, I'm all wet, don't hug me, I'll be cold..." You Chuyun felt Gu Nian's hot breath spraying on his neck, and his throat suddenly felt itchy, and then his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Gu Nian seemed to have heard nothing at all, his body pressed tightly against You Chuyun's chest. He tilted his head back to kiss You Chuyun's pale lips, a blend of heat and cold, his tongue tip gently probing into the originally tightly closed lips and teeth.

At first You Chuyun was afraid that Gu Nian would feel cold, but when that familiar breath came from the tip of his tongue, it was like thunder and lightning, and his whole body seemed to be burning in flames. He kissed back fiercely and forcefully, sucking on that sensitive red tongue hard.

Simulating a sexual intercourse position, he inserted and pulled out the tip of his tongue and carefully licked the man's upper jaw and gums. The two of them were like travelers without drinkable water in the endless yellow sand, both eagerly grabbing each other's saliva.

While kissing passionately, Gu Nian took off You Chuyun's wet clothes because he was afraid that You Chuyun would catch a cold.

They kissed from the first floor to the second floor, from the living room to the bedroom. Finally, Gu Nian rubbed his slightly swollen and red lips and pushed You Chuyun into the bathroom.

After taking a hot shower, You Chuyun saw that his uncle had taken off his clothes and was sitting naked on the bed waiting for him. You Chuyun's eyes were sparkling, and he also untied the bath towel around his waist and strode towards Gu Nian.

As he walked, the huge thing between his legs swayed back and forth like a sword about to be unsheathed.

"Do you want to use this on me?" Gu Nian took out a small light blue vibrator from somewhere and shook it at him.