Mary Sue 23: Actively riding a handsome childhood sweetheart

Mary Sue 23: Actively riding a handsome childhood sweetheart, fucking hard in the back hole, stabbing straight into the heart, spasming (school doctor cums inside, one shot into the soul)

-----text-----

There was not a single star on the dark blue curtain; only a solitary moon, hanging coldly and lonely on the branch of the tallest pine tree, like a bright lamp on a straight lamppost.

Huangfu Xi used a tissue to wipe the cold semen between Gu Nian's legs. Gu Nian's skin was fair and tender, so he only wiped it lightly and left a red mark. He was so shocked that he quickly withdrew his hand.

He rummaged in the storage box of the car for a while and found a pack of wet wipes. After cleaning the muddy water marks and semen between Gu Nian's legs, he carried Gu Nian to the back seat of the car.

Huangfu Xi gently placed Gu Nian on the back seat and laid him flat. He got into the car from the other side and carefully held Gu Nian's head and placed it on his lap.

In order to let Gu Nian sleep more soundly, he bent his long legs and put his feet on the back of the driver's seat.

It was late at night and the dew was heavy. Huangfu Xi was afraid that Gu Nian would feel cold after falling asleep, so he turned off the air conditioner in the car and put a coat on Gu Nian.

Before this, he had never thought that he would be so attentive and meticulous for someone. Born in the underworld, he pursued profit in everything. He would weigh the pros and cons before doing anything, and would never allow himself to have weaknesses.

But after meeting Gu Nian, all the concepts instilled in him since childhood seemed to have lost their effectiveness, and Gu Nian became his biggest weakness.

He even thought about giving up killing Murong Tieniu for Gu Nian's sake. But who was Murong Tieniu? Murong Tieniu was the person he had hated for more than ten years, and the enemy who killed his father.

Fortunately, he later found out that the relationship between Gu Nian and Murong Tieniu was not as harmonious as the outside world said, and Murong Tieniu and Gu Nian's stepmother would often abuse Gu Nian.

He asked people to continue to investigate the previous events, and soon he learned about how Gu Nian and his mother were abandoned by Murong Tieniu. After all, the information can only find out some facts in the past, but it cannot investigate a person's inner thoughts.

But he almost had a gut feeling that Gu Nian probably hated Murong Tieniu very much.

This intuition made him feel greatly relieved. He was no longer restrained and he continued to prepare his plan to kill Murong Tieniu.

Ten years ago, Murong Tieniu was not as drunk and frivolous as he was later. At that time, he was ambitious, business-minded, and ruthless like a gangster. But he was very good at disguising himself, giving people the impression of being a refined gentleman.

His father Huangfu Shixiao was well-known for his gangsterism at that time. Originally, Huangfu Shixiao and Murong Tieniu, two people in completely different fields, would never have the chance to come into contact with each other.

But one day, Murong Tieniu came to him. At that time, he was already a business tycoon in City A. He said that he wanted to do a business with a gangster boss so that they could make a fortune together. Huangfu Shixiao had no reason to refuse and met Murong Tieniu in a room that was not wiretapped. The two talked secretly for a long time and finally reached an agreement. Since then, the two have been having very confidential business dealings.

They traded arms. Huangfu Shixiao had connections abroad, so he could get a large amount of arms, but due to the domestic peace and stability, there was no market. Murong Tieniu had branches all over the country, but because he was strictly controlled by his superiors, he did not get involved on the surface, but in fact he wanted to make a fortune.