Cultivation 12: In front of the Demon Lord

Cultivation 12: In front of the Demon Lord, the Senior Brother fucked hard, the Demon Lord's big cock was hard [Senior Brother fucked the cunt hard]

-----text-----

Soon after entering Huaqiu County, we saw a large market crowded with merchants in front of us. Pedestrians were coming and going, shoulder to shoulder, making it difficult for carriages to pass.

In addition, Gu Nian was very interested in the food and small gadgets displayed on both sides of the street, so Xing Mu paid the driver a piece of silver. The driver thanked him profusely and left with a smile.

Gu Nian and Xing Mu walked and stopped along the most prosperous streets. Whenever Gu Nian took a closer look at an item or delicious food, Xing Mu would take out money to buy it for him.

Fortunately, both of them were cultivators. On the surface, they put the objects into the small brocade bag hanging from their waist pockets, but in fact they put them into the storage mustard seeds.

After Gu Nian had eaten, drunk and played to his heart's content, the two began to speed up their journey.

Although Gu Nian's experience down the mountain was aimless, Xing Mu had already collected information about the Dragon Flame Blazing Bell showing divine light in the Arctic ice field before going down the mountain. In addition, Gu Nian expressed that he also wanted to go to the ice field to see what it was like, so the destination of the two was the northern ice field.

As the sun was setting, Xing Mu took Gu Nian to the best local inn and booked two top-grade rooms. Because the food in the inn was average, Xing Mu took Gu Nian to the nearby Junyue Restaurant.

"Dear guests, please take a seat on the second floor!"

When the waiter saw that Gu Nian and his friend were wearing exquisite clothes made of luxurious fabrics, clothes that were not something ordinary people could afford, and that they were both handsome and had extraordinary temperaments, he smiled and took them directly to the second floor.

Grand Hyatt Restaurant is a well-known local brand in Huaqiu County. Compared to the crowded lobby on the first floor, there are far fewer people on the second floor.

There were three tables of guests on the second floor, including their table. Five women were sitting at the table near the stairs. From their conversation and their attire, it could be determined that they were from Feiyan Valley.

Sitting at a table near the window, which was in a good position close to Ning'an Lake, were three men. They were dressed differently. It would be fine if they were sitting alone at the table, but when the three of them were together, there was an indescribable sense of weirdness.

On the left side of the table was a pale-faced scholar dressed in blue clothes. Around his waist was a brocade belt tied with a seemingly ordinary judge's pen.

On the right sat a burly man with inverted brows and a full beard. He did not look like a native of the Central Plains. On the stool next to him was a plain-looking bronze Dharma wheel.

"Dear guests, what would you like to drink first?" The waiter nodded and bowed beside them, smiling attentively.

"Bring a pot of Biluochun first." After Xingmu sent the waiter away, he and Gu Nian looked at each other.

Neither of them spoke, but they both saw vigilance in each other's eyes.

Because the Judge's Pen on the scholar's body looks like an ordinary one, but in fact it is the world-famous Judge's Divine Phoenix Pen.

The golden wheel of the bearded man, which seems inconspicuous at first glance, is actually the famous Golden Wheel of the Universe.

But this was not what surprised them the most. The most surprising thing was the young man sitting in the main seat who seemed to be only in his twenties.