ABO 14: Bathtub passion, cold attack mark fuck

ABO 14: Bathtub passion, cold attack mark fuck (glass door, prince inserted into the back hole)

-----text-----

The last time the Zerg appeared in the museum square, it made the headlines on all the major interstellar websites that day. This was no secret. However, the result of the treatment of the Zerg has not been announced yet, and all kinds of strange rumors have been circulating among the people.

Whitney Win is an evil planet where the Zerg breed and it is also the Zerg's lair.

The main star Alcent has the most stringent entry inspection system and defense system. Unless the system crashes due to a large-scale Zerg invasion, it is generally difficult for the Zerg to sneak in.

However, such a low-probability event still happened, and it happened in a landmark building that has symbolic significance in their country. This shows that there must be someone in the empire who is colluding with the outside world, and that person has considerable power and is likely to hold an important official position.

Gu Nian knew that an ordinary military academy student like him could see it, so he didn't believe that the admiral in front of him, who was decisive and had made great military achievements, couldn't see it, so he asked him this question.

"I can tell you." Chu Yuzhou guessed what Gu Nian was thinking, and looked at him with a bit of approval, "The Zerg we brought back last time, he was killed, in the interrogation room."

"What you said... is true?" Gu Nian looked surprised and his eyes narrowed slightly.

Being killed in the interrogation room in full view of everyone proved that Gu Nian's guess was correct.

"There are many people involved in this matter. The matter is still under investigation and the news media will disclose it in due course."

Chu Yuzhou had actually already guessed who the mastermind behind the scenes was, but that was just a hunch, and without sufficient evidence, he had no intention of saying it out loud.

He just sent a message to his adjutant while Gu Nian was drinking water. The adjutant replied with a very brief message, "Admiral, you can talk to him more about your daily life. This will bring you closer to him."

Chu Yuzhou felt that this made sense, and he silently put the communicator into his trouser pocket.

"Gu Nian, um, you...what kind of person do you like?" Chu Yuzhou, who was always calm and composed, was inexplicably nervous when he asked this question. His tongue seemed to be tied up and he twisted it several times before he finally uttered a complete sentence.

Gu Nian's movements stopped for a moment, he was like a young man in a painting, motionless. Well, isn't this topic a bit awkward?

If Chu Yuzhou's adjutant and assistant were present, they would probably be so angry that they would vomit blood when they saw that the admiral they admired actually defined such a problem as an everyday problem.

"I haven't thought about this question." Gu Nian sat upright, his back straight without touching the back of the chair, sitting as upright as a bell.

"Hmm?" The sun shone in from the large, bright windows. A small beam of light fell into Gu Nian's eyes, making his light brown pupils look like two clear glass beads. Chu Yuzhou was mesmerized for a moment.

"I haven't thought about this question..." Gu Nian repeated softly, then curved his eyes slightly, as if smiling, "Because I love studying."

Chu Yuzhou: "..." Who is Xuexi? Can he apply to kill Xuexi?