Bloodline 5: The elf fucks the tender pussy fiercely

Bloodline 5: The elf fucks the tender pussy fiercely, lifts the leg and thrusts hard, rubs the labia, pierces the uterus, and shoots the cum

-----text-----

Ke Suo finally told Gu Nian about it. Gu Nian's reaction was very calm. He  just raised his eyelids to look at him, and then said "hmm" in a nasal voice with a cold.

Gu Nian sweated a little after taking the medicine, and the sun was shining brightly outside at noon. Ke Suo knew that he was afraid of the cold, so he planned to take out the quilt cover and wash it in the washing machine, and then take the quilt to the rooftop to dry in the sun.

Gu Nian knew what Ke Suo was going to do, but he still refused to move. Ke Suo had no choice but to pick him up, holding him upright like a carrot.

The radish in his arms was soft and warm, and its hot temperature ironed his skin through the thin clothes he was wearing indoors. For some reason, Koso suddenly became very nervous, and his throat felt like it was stuffed with cotton. He swallowed hard.

Just as Keso was about to lay Gu Nian flat on the sofa, the little vampire said without opening his eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly: "You have something against me..."

Because of the way he held his body, the erect bulge between his pants was right between the boy's soft buttocks. Even though it was only slightly erect, it was still of considerable size.

At first, Keso didn't notice his reaction, so when the boy reminded him, his face turned red, as if he was holding a hot potato, and he suddenly retracted his hands, and Gu Nian was thrown straight onto the sofa. Because the position was high, Gu Nian bounced upwards.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Does it hurt? Sorry, I didn't mean it..." Koso stammered and immediately knelt down beside the sofa.

"Hiss..." Gu Nian was no longer sleepy after being thrown down, and his right hand was placed on his waist, pinching it repeatedly.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry..." A pair of big hands pressed on Gu Nian's waist, quickly replacing his hands, and rubbing him gently.

Gu Nian felt comfortable with the massage, and turned around with a hum, motioning for Ke Suo to massage his back again.

Whenever the force was too light or too heavy, he would open his red eyes, which were sparkling due to long sleep, and look at Koso with slightly squinted or half-open eyes.

Being looked at like this, Koso's hands would inadvertently increase their strength slightly.

Finally, he couldn't stand it anymore, and his left hand tightly grasped the edge of the sofa, "Don't look at me like that anymore..."

When the vampires closed their eyes, they would slightly reveal their fangs. Koso inexplicably wanted to touch his fangs with his hands, lick the tip of his tongue, and taste what his lips tasted like...

He told Gu Nian not to watch it, and Gu Nian really didn't watch it. Then he was unwilling to give up and wanted Gu Nian to only have him in his heart and eyes.

Is Gu Nian still in love with that scumbag? But that scumbag doesn't care about Gu Nian at all, and even cheats with someone else...

His heart suddenly tightened, but his hands reacted much faster than his brain, and he gently stroked the vampire's lips, rubbing his fingertips along the pink lips, feeling the warm touch and the shallow lip line. He didn't know why, but he asked, "Gu Nian, can I kiss you?"

As soon as he said this, he realized how abrupt he had been.

Just one sentence, it seemed like all the courage was used up.