Bloodline 4: Erotica Scene; Tenderness for You

-----text-----

The weather was so cold that even the air seemed frozen. What I exhaled was small white mist, and what I inhaled was a bunch of steel knives that were so cold that they made me tremble.

But there are exceptions. On this afternoon, the thin sun shone sparingly and shallowly over the land. Although it was far less bright than in midsummer, it was still a rare brightness in winter.

As a vampire, Gu Nian is actually a little afraid of the cold, but today their class and Coso's class happened to have physical education class at the same time.

He was not very popular in the class. Apart from Xiao Jingting, he could only talk to his deskmate who wore glasses as thick as the bottom of a beer bottle.

Koso knew that vampires were generally afraid of the cold, so he played basketball with Gu Nian for most of the class in the indoor gymnasium.

Gu Nian was sweating all over and took the basketball to the equipment room to return it.

The equipment room was far from the sports field, so he wanted to wash his hands, so he picked the nearest restroom and went in.

But he never expected that as soon as he entered, he heard a sticky sound of water. At first he thought it was a water pipe leak or something.

But later, when he listened carefully, he found that there were also faint moans, and he was quite familiar with the owner of the voice.

"Is there someone here... Don't, don't go so deep... It's too big..."

"I'm in class, and I chose a bathroom so far away, how could someone come in..."

Gu Nian gave a cold smile, his eyes as cold as jade in a cold night.

He looked in the direction of the sound and saw the door of the second to last bathroom on the right row of restrooms shaking from time to time.

The battle inside was getting more and more intense. Gu Nian stood where he was, without washing his hands. He used his slightly sweaty fingers to pick up the phone from his basketball shorts, and then silently clicked on the recording button.

"Baby, hold tight, don't cry, wait for me to cum..."

Xiao Jingting in the cubicle didn't know that his boyfriend was standing outside. He pinched Jiang Yuze's waist and pushed his thick black cock deeper.

Jiang Yuze really couldn't bear it anymore. His face turned pale. His left hand tightly grasped the pull ring on the door, and his right hand was raised up and tightly grasped on the door panel.

"Hurry up and cum in me..."

Gu Nian looked at the time on his phone, which was more than three minutes long. He felt that time was enough, so he turned off the recording button and turned away.

On the surface, Gu Nian and Xiao Jingting still maintain a boyfriend-boyfriend relationship, but in fact, their contact and interaction have become less and less.

Xiao Jingting had been getting together with Jiang Yuze recently, and was afraid that if he got too close to Gu Nian, Gu Nian would find out.

Gu Nian simply felt that Xiao Jingting was disgusting and didn't want to pay any attention to him.

Although Gu Nian is afraid of the cold, he also doesn't like to be exposed to the sun.

He is the only vampire who was transformed by the vampire prince himself. The prince, who is the second generation of the vampire clan, is equivalent to his nominal "father". As the third generation of the vampire clan, he is naturally not afraid of the sun like those vampires from the fifth generation onwards, or even more than a hundred generations later.