End of the World 14: Fighting with the Captain NTR

End of the World 14: Fighting with the Captain NTR, Fierce Fuck Next to the Boyfriend's Room, Fierce Dragon, Anal Orgasm, Moaning

-----text-------

In a green forest 163 kilometers away from the base, near the river where it is convenient to get water, there are six armies stationed. One of them was the first to arrive, and the next five armies were temporarily dispatched.

"I don't know what the leader was thinking. Seven out of ten people died, and one was lucky enough to be brought back. That person... was so badly injured. I think it's unlikely that he will survive."

The man who was speaking was wearing a black military uniform and had a full beard. He stamped his feet impatiently and continued, "There are only two superpowers left, and the boss actually called out our elite troops! It would have been fine if he had just called out one, but he actually called out five of them at once!"

"Ah, stop complaining. I heard that those two superpowers are both very capable. When they first entered the base, they were already at the Intermediate Level 3 realm. This is when we don't know if they have any hidden abilities. It's normal for the boss to focus on the key points."

"It's destined that the lives of ordinary people like us are not lives, right? This forest is extremely weird. How many brothers have we lost during this period of time?" Luo Hu became more and more angry as he spoke. He simply dropped his gun and threw it to the ground and refused to work hard.

"Why don't you wait a minute, Fatty, take a look, is there anyone there?" The tall and thin man glanced and saw a body lying not far away. He clearly remembered that there was no one there when he was patrolling just now.

"I told you not to call me Fat Brother!" Luo Xihu was furious. He put the gun back on his shoulder, picked up a branch and walked over to poke the man, but the man did not react at all.

"Dead." Luo Xihu said calmly without changing his expression.

The young man lying on the ground was dressed in black and had a handsome face, but his body was covered in blood and wounds, and he looked very miserable.

When the two of them guessed that the other psychic had probably died long ago, the protagonist they were thinking of had just escaped from the pursuit of a king cobra that was over 30 meters long and was on the verge of death.

With his face as cold as snow, he jumped onto a relatively flat rock and looked around for a way out of the abyss.

It was their mistake a few days ago. They never expected that the giant python would hide in the ground, and they were attacked by it without being prepared. The giant python seemed to be eyeing higher-level psychics, and directly swept him and Xiang Muhan away.

They fought hard and finally broke free from the python.

At that time, they were still some distance away from the cliff, but they did not expect that the giant python had such extraordinary power that it could shatter the rocks and directly smash the ground beneath their feet.

He and Xiang Muhan fell down, and the giant python opened its bloody mouth, ready to catch them on the side of the cliff so that it could eat both of them into its stomach.

Like the superpowers, some high-level mutant beasts and zombies can also enhance their skills by absorbing the crystals of other beasts. It seems that the giant python saw this point and captured him and Xiang Muhan.

But of course he wouldn't do as it wished!

Everyone thought that he only had the ability of metal, but in fact, he was a rare dual-ability person. His other ability was - portable space.