Flames of Passion

The last chapter has around 250 votes...just 38 votes...i am not posting the next part if i don't get at least 100 votes............you guys know wattpad writers don't get paid....its just for the appreciation we write. If you cant take a second to vote...i am not taking hours to write.......if this story doesn't excite you then there is no point in me writing.........so the target is 100 votes...else i am stopping to post.................pls don't think i am being arrogant......just beg you guys for little acknowledgment...........

******

She was just left in her brassiere and panties. He drank her beauty with his eyes and cussed, "Fuck".

She threw a seductive smile and asked, "Do you want to?"

She proceeded to undress him until he wore similar attire to hers. Standing before her, the towering 6-foot man shivered without his clothes. His heart raced, feeling like he was in a marathon. Shivi held his cheeks, pulled him down to her height, and passionately kissed him. His hands instinctively encircled her waist, pulling her closer. The instant their skin made contact; she experienced a sensation as if her body had ignited in flames. It was the first time he felt her warm presence enveloping him entirely. The sensation was indescribable, undeniably sensual.

As it was her first time undressing before anyone, not just her cheeks, her entire body flushed with the new sensation. Overwhelmed, she closed her eyes, avoiding his gaze. Their kiss grew more intense as he explored her lips, gently biting them, eliciting a moan from her within his mouth.

She parted from him and led him to the bed, and they both settled on their backs. Her appearance was flawless. The last time he had seen her without clothes, she wasn't his, and he had no right to look. But today, she had given him every right. He might not have wanted to exercise those rights, but that didn't prevent her from granting them.

She lay on her side, and he could not help but admire her Indian physique with its graceful curves. Her fair Indian skin was smooth and unblemished, with her deep cleavage hinting at the ample assets hidden within her brassiere. Josh was on the brink of abandoning his decision to wait.

With a playful grin and a seductive glance, Josh said, "Baby, I thought we agreed on waiting."

Shivi with teasing body language, and a mischievous facial expression, responded, "Who said we're not going to wait? We are just going to cuddle and sleep, with fewer clothes. I'm neither giving up on my values nor letting my man freeze."

Josh shrugged, realizing he was not getting lucky. He laughed at himself for getting so desperate just by seeing her in less clothing. "Baby, you have no idea what torture you're putting me through. I really can't stand you."

Shivi, her eyes filled with desire, seductively smiling teased, "You claim you cannot stand me, yet here you are, almost lying down and nearly naked with me."

In a swift motion, Josh pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her, pinning her hands over her head. He gazed deeply into her chocolate brown eyes. "Oh, baby, I'm not doing anything, but trust me, in my mind, I'm already doing so many things to you. I'm dying to make them a reality."

Her heart intoxicated by his love and her eyes captivated by his lust, she wanted to resist, but she knew him better than anyone. She knew he would take her to the edge and leave her without doing anything; he was the epitome of a perfect yet cruel gentleman. So, she allowed him to go as far as he desired.

"Aren't you even going to say no?" Josh asked, his tone sounding inquisitive.

Shivi smiled coyly and looked down and replied, "I know you, and I trust you."

Josh sighed sounding frustrated and said, "I'm really hating you now."

Suddenly, Shivi felt something poking her, feeling a sudden discomfort near her legs, she wiggled slightly and said, "Josh, there's something between us, and it's poking me."

Josh kissed her lips and questioned in a deep tone smiling roguishly, "So?"

Confused, Shivi shook her head and admitted, "I don't know. Please, remove it."

Josh, realizing she had no idea what was happening, immediately moved, and settled himself on the bed, covering himself with the comforter. Shivi looked puzzled and concerned as she asked, "Did I say something wrong?"

Josh, taken aback by Shivi's innocence, said, "I'm just surprised. I know you have very little knowledge about this, but..."

Shivi, wanting him to be candid, urged, "Josh, please don't hold back. Tell me."

Josh, his concern for Shivi evident, replied, "Shivi, you are a pure and uncorrupted soul. I don't want to introduce impure thoughts into your mind. Please, let's drop it. Get dressed. Let's go to sleep."

Her curiosity getting the better of her, Shivi frowned and pressed for an answer, saying, "Say it, Josh."

Josh closed her eyes momentarily and sighed "Fine. My penis was touching you, Shivi. When a man is excited that is how it feels. Man's body gets it ready for intercourse."

Josh raised an eyebrow and glanced at Shivi with a puzzled expression wondering, "Even a 10-year-old American girl know more than she knew."

Shivi leaned in, her face filled with doubt, and asked, "Are you absolutely certain you're not mistaken?"

Josh, who had maintained a serious demeanor until this moment, suddenly broke into a chuckle. He then turned around to face her who was lying beside her and continued to gaze at Shivi, trying to fathom what thoughts were brewing inside her innocent mind.

Shivi argued "I have seen the penis of our neighbor's son. It neither looked big nor hard like... "

Josh raised his eyebrows in surprise and asked, "I thought you were innocent, but you have been making out with your neighbor?"

Shivi giggled and with a playful smirk, responded, "For god's sake, he's just a 1-year-old baby."

Josh exclaimed, "Shivi, you are unbelievable!!!!!"

In a sardonic tone he teased her, "Okay, tell me, did you have breasts when you were one year old?"

Shivi closed her eyes in embarrassment, her cheeks turning slightly red, as she understood what he was trying to convey. Josh didn't expect her to answer, as he knew she wouldn't need more lessons on that. However, suddenly he burst into laughter. Shivi, confused by his sudden laughter, narrowed her brows inquisitively.

Josh leaned in closer, a mischievous grin playing on his lips, and said, "I just wondered how you would have imagined me in your dream, making love to you."

Shivi covered her face with her hands, feeling embarrassed and flustered.

Josh leaned in close and whispered in her ears, "Baby, you're going to be in for quite a surprise when we consummate our marriage."

She turned around facing away from him to avoid looking at him anymore. He snapped her bra hook. A low scream escaped her mouth realizing what he had done. She didn't expect him to do that. He moved closer to her and pushed the straps of bra off her shoulder. She closed her eyes tightly in anticipation. He slowly nipped her ears and whispered in her ears "Before I also start behaving like a husband put on your clothes else my Italian mozzarella stick would be looking for an Indian cheese dip inside you."

She turned around to face him, her expressionfilled with confusion. Josh, with a mischievous tone, remarked, "I wouldhave been surprised if you had understood that. Just put on your clothes beforeI do something I shouldn't."

*****

So can someone be as innocent as Shivi? 

So is Josh a gentle men or subtle seductor?

So what do you think will happen next?