Premarital Sex

I have lost interest in posting.....hereon i will not be posting regularly. I am just tired of not getting enough appreciation. I see that every time i post, withing 24 hours, there are 100 reads. What is the issue with just touching the star and giving a vote. And people who think this work is worth it can find a published copy soon and the remaining ppl don't complain if i stop posting because i don't get enough appreciation here. You can be silent and incognito as usual. I am not begging anymore for votes and comments. Again i am not being rude...just being heart broken.

She turned around to face him, her expression filled with confusion. Josh, with a mischievous tone, remarked, "I would have been surprised if you had understood that. Just put on your clothes before I do something I shouldn't."

Shivi hurriedly left the bed, still holding her bra, and practically sprinted to the bathroom to get dressed. As she finished dressing, she realized her phone was still in her pants pocket. She began to search online for everything he had just mentioned and was shocked by what she found. In embarrassment, she gazed at herself in the mirror, contemplating her own ignorance. Eventually, she sat on the floor with her head between her legs, trying to process the newfound knowledge.

After spending 15 minutes ridiculing herself in the bathroom, Shivi returned to the room. She found Josh fully dressed and lying on the couch with his back turned to her. As she approached the bed, she noticed a note that read, "Going to sleep. Sleep tight. Happy birthday once again, my love." She knew he hadn't actually slept; he was just pretending.

Despite her embarrassment, she couldn't let him sleep on the couch for being too kind. In a stern voice, she said, "Mr. Josh Andrews, cut the drama and come sleep with me in the bed."

He remained still, maintaining his pretense of sleep. Shivi's voice grew louder as she insisted, "Josh, if you know me well enough to understand that I'd be embarrassed by what happened a few minutes ago, then I also know you well enough to be certain you wouldn't have slept by now."

Josh sat up on the sofa, glancing at Shivi. She saw it as a sweet gesture to spare her embarrassment but acted as if she were annoyed with him.

Shivi remarked, "You're just going to do what you originally planned tonight, cuddle and watch the northern lights."

Josh obediently complied, settling into bed with her. They both faced each other, and Josh wore a faint smile inside but kept his expression subdued.

Shivi added, "So should I tell you now to put your arms around me too?"

Josh chuckled, and Washington's most eligible bachelor, Michel Morrone, allowed himself to be bossed around by the petite 5-foot-3-inch girl. A year ago, he would have denied it if anyone had told him this, but now he didn't mind being treated like a puppy by this innocent girl. He wrapped his arms tightly around her.

Josh teased, "I thought you would love to see the northern lights, but you're just looking at me."

Shivi responded, "Northern lights are definitely interesting, but I find something more fascinating."

Josh's lips curled upward, his eyes filled with affection, and he decided to playfully tease her, saying, "Who's flirting now?"

Shivi replied, "No, Josh, you're an amazing guy. I owe you a lot. I did a little bit of Googling now and realized you're sacrificing a lot for me."

Josh countered, "I didn't make any sacrifices for you."

Shivi paused briefly, attempting to find the right words, but she ultimately decided that direct questioning was the most effective approach.