Chapter 4.

After he introduced us, my eyes flickered back to her and an awkward silence formed between the 3 of us. Louis glanced between Violet and I during the silence before clearing his throat.

"Hello Clementine, im Violet, nice to meet you." he said in a horrible high-pitched voice, clearly trying to imitate Violet.

After that, she looked away from me and down the corridor. "Whatever, i'll catch up later." She scoffed, walking away after to where she was looking.

"Um, don't mind her. Just takes her a while to warm up to people." Louis smiled as i kept my eyes on her. "Anyway, you ready?"

"Uh.." I paused as i looked away from her and at him. "yeah."

He smiled. "Great."

A couple of minutes later, Louis and I were sat a table in the cafeteria. He was asking about some of his classes before his eyes flickered past me and he smiled, keeping his eyes on something.

"Hey Lou and.. Clementine? Right?" A feminine voice asked from behind me.

I turned and looked, seeing a girl, my age, long red shiny hair, piercing blue eyes, freckles, nose piercing and an overfriendly smile on her face. It was Sophie, the one who pulled Violet away.

"Yeah, hey." I smiled.

"Im Sophie, but im sure Louis has talked about me enough." She rolled her eyes playfully as she took a seat beside me, crossing her arms across the table.

"No don't worry, i didn't embarrass you too much." Louis smiled proudly, earning another eye roll from Sophie.

"Anyway, how are you liking the new school?" Sophie asked, turning her head to look at me with that same smile.

"It's school but, it's fine." I shrugged.

She chuckled. "Where were you originally?"

"Georgia." I said.

"Georgia?" Her eyes widened slightly. "Wow."

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Crazy shit."

"Is this the girl you haven't stopped talking about?" A masculine voice asked from infront of us.

I turned my head and looked up to see a boy, my age, blonde scruffy mullet, blue eyes, dressed like a jock stood across the table with a small smile on his face aswell as a girl, my age, auburn hair that fell just past her shoulders, crystal blue eyes and an excited look on her face.

"Marlon shut up." the girl chuckled, "Clementine right?"

"Yeah, hey." I nodded.

"Im Brody, this is Marlon." Brody smiled, taking a seat beside Marlon who had just sat beside Louis.

"Im sure Louis has talked about us though." Marlon chuckled and Louis's face reddened.

"I said the same exact thing." Sophie chuckled.

"So Clementine, how do you like the new school?" Brody asked, directing her attention towards me.

"It's school but yeah, it's okay." I shrugged.

"Where are you from originally?" Marlon asked, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Georgia." I said, nodding slightly.

"Jesus, long way from home." Brody muttered.

"There were no schools closer?" Marlon asked.

I shook my head. "None for 'troubled youth'."

Marlon chuckled. "You'll fit right in."

"Hey, anyone seen Vi?" Brody asked, glancing around the table.