20

Eliana

"Come on." Peter turned back to the group of dancers, "It's not that far up ahead we're almost there."

Hazel wiped a bit of sweat off her forehead and I sarcastically agreed, "Yeah guys keep up."

She furred her brows, "Not all of us have the privilege of being carried around by a 250 pound man."

"I'm actually 265 pounds of muscle Hazel." Patrick corrected and she rolled her eyes. They've been treating each other better so I didn't mind.

I chuckled and turned back around, my eyebrows raising as did my eyes to take in the entire building. The grey colored warehouse was tall and looked like it stretched on for miles, "Whoa." I muttered and Patrick slowly let me down as we reached the tall metal looking panel doors.

"Well look who it is." I looked over on my right to see a man with a blue baseball cap and a rifle above the gate. "I don't remember the last time you guys graced us with your spectacular and captivating presence."

"Forget that." I looked to my left to see a woman with a rifle, her blonde hair highlighted pink and pulled back in a ponytail. She licked her lips, "He brought dinner."

A couple of the girls behind me muttered amongst themselves silently and Patrick took a step forward, "Keep it in your pants and open the gates for us."

The man with the cap reached down and in a second the tall metal doors began to cave inwards. They made a small grinding noise as they pushed open from the inside, revealing what was behind them. A gravel pathway to the doors of the building was laid out. Peter guided the girls in while Patrick stayed behind to keep the girls altogether. I stayed by Patrick's side wanting to make sure they were all safe.

Bringing them here was my idea, and I was prepared to take all responsibility if this reaped ill consequences. But I doubt that it will, the girls needed this. They needed to know how to protect themselves.

Patrick put his hands around my waist and placed me in front of him as we walked forward. I looked over at the strawberry haired guard and she had her gaze sharp on the horizon. Scoping the area the entirety of the time until the metal doors shut behind us.

"So if there not dinner why are they here?" The man turned his baseball cap backwards, "I doubt DeLeón brought a whole flock of his strippers here to train?"

Peter put his hand on his shoulder and started to walk forward with him, "That's exactly what we came to do Matthew."  The other girls followed behind leaving Patrick, the strawberry haired woman, and me in the back. "There was an attack on the club, we can't have them be defenseless anymore if it happens again."

The woman looked over at me, holding her rifle in front of her as we walked forward, "So a pretty girl like you is willing to get her hands dirty?"

"You get your hands dirty."

I could see a little red spread over her cheeks and I smiled to myself. Patrick noticed our encounter and held me tighter, "Yeah my girl can shoot a gun Malia." He patted my ass a little and whispered lowly in my ear, "Flirting is flirting, don't make me punish you."

I could feel a chill run down my body at his threat and I continued to walk forward, "It meant nothing."

He nipped the top of my ear, "It means everything."

We entered the building the air hitting my exposed arms and quickly cooling my body with goosebumps. I rubbed them slightly as I looked around the further down the long hallway we continued. It reminded me of when those men took me and how confused I felt during it all. That's why the girls needed this, they needed to have some confidence in themselves. I wouldn't have made it out without my skills.