Chapter 5

Applejack's POV :

Sitting down I let out a breath.

"Hey what's wrong??".

I look over at mah friend, Twilight. She was looking at with a worried look on her face. I sigh and tell her everything that had went down earlier this week. I hadn't told her yet.

"Did she have rainbow colored hair and light blue skin with a backpack on??", she asked.

I nod. How did she know that??.

"Why??", I ask.

"Because I saw a girl with rainbow colored hair in front of the office with a the school's secretary a day ago. She was having a mental breakdown in the middle of the hallway. It was bad".

Ah wonder what was wrong??. Maybe it was because of that idiot Dumbbell and his friends. He hurt her and that's what probably set her off in to break down. Ah wonder how she's doing. Ah hope she's alright.

"The poor girl was crying about how she wanted to go home. They left a few minutes after".

"That's the new girl", I say running my hair through my hair.

"I think she has post tramatic stress", Twilight said. "If someone has been through something like war or something then in the future they have bream downs or freak out at the smallest things that trigger it".

Yeah. Twilight was a smarty pants. She knew alot about behavior and stuff. She was one of the smartest girls in school. Also.one of the most popular. Me and mah friends are the most popular girls in CHS. We know everyone and everyone knows us. We'd do get goods grades and stay on the good side of people.

In return everyone likes us and doesn't give us any trouble. It comes in handy.

"She wasn't here yesterday", Twilight said. "But I saw her walk in earlier with a man. Probably her dad".

I look over at the door. My eyes widened.

"And she's here".

Twilight turned around to look. I saw the girl from before standing at the door with Principal Celestia. Why would she need the principal to be with her??. Principal Celestia walked over to our teacher. The two walked out of the room with the girl. I look across the room at Fluttershy and my other friends Rarity and Pinkie. They gave me a look. I guess that Fluttershy told them what happened a few days ago.

I mouth to her I think she's in our class. Fluttershy and Pinkie shrugged.

A few minutes later our teacher walked back in with the girl beside her. The girl looked around nervously. I wonder of she's always like that. Nervous. She looked back at the floor then at the teacher. The teacher said something to her and she nodded. The teacher placed a hand on her shoulder but the girl flinched. I read the word sorry for on the teacher's mouth.

The girl said something to her. She walked to the seat behind me. I look at Twilight. I wasn't sure if I should say something or look at her. After what happened this week I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to anyone. Finally I decided to say hi. Nothing much.

Turning around I looked at her. She had her eyes looking around before landing on me. I think she froze cause she didn't move for a minute, her eyes wide. I gave her a smile.

"Hi", I say quietly.

I didn't want to scare her by talking too loud. She unfroze and bit her lip.

"Uh hi".

I look at Twilight then back at the girl. She looked scared and unsure what to do. So I decided to say something.

"Listen".